The Jackson Randy Rhoads models... are they good? I've been interested in them for long time and was just wondering for opinions. I am gonna change the pickups though, but the other features have me wondering
Which model exactly? Jackson do a ton of Rhoads models
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Which model exactly? Jackson do a ton of Rhoads models

+1
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Don't get any entry levels. I have one and they aren't very good for a 350 dollar guitar
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Get the RR3 it's much better than the JS series RRs.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
+1 on the RR3, I own one... Absolutely incredible guitar for the £300.00 I paid for it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I've got an RR5. Very thin neck and incredibly light weight-wise. Very well made guitar. Seems very fragile though, which bothers me a bit.

Do not get any of the entry level RRs (JS-series)! They have the input jack located on the lower horn, which makes them impossible to play when you're sitting down and they're not very good value. The RR3 and up are great though! (Made in Japan)
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.