Lucky me has no bills, no mortgage, no car. A pay day like this only means one thing.

A NEW GUITAR!!!

Agile Interceptor 727, the green one.

I'm most likely also gonna pick up some pedals too. ISP Decimator, Maxon OD808 a MXR Carbon Copy and a EHX Small Clone. Yup.
C s, b.

OT: I'm not going to spend my money on anything since I'm working for peanuts right now.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Feb 4, 2012,
Probably a second monitor for my desktop
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by SG_dave
Tax money?

You mean like a rebate? Does everyone in the US get one or something?

It's much more common to overpay on your taxes than underpay, so many people receive tax rebates.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I'm interested in using some of my tax return on the Orange Micro Terror they just debuted at NAMM.

Sure, it's hybrid, but because of it's small size and price tag it could be a tremendous back up amp for someone like me who only needs one channel.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by AeroRocker
It's much more common to overpay on your taxes than underpay, so many people receive tax rebates.

Why don't they just deduct the correct ammount from your salary instead of paying you back the difference?
Times like these when I wish I was American.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by sashki
Why don't they just deduct the correct ammount from your salary instead of paying you back the difference?

Because that's not fun.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have about $1600 in bills i need to pay so that'll be going there. Anything left over will go to my tuition fund
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by sashki

It's nearly impossible to correctly predict the total amount of earrings over a year, and you also get tax credits for doing charity and having kids and shit.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by sashki

That is how it works in its most basic form. However, there are many controlling variables that determine how much you should be paying, and the amount withheld can potentially change every week. Instead of calculating a new amount due ever paycheck, most people withhold the standard amount each paycheck, and then when the end of the fiscal year comes, they add up all the factors and get the difference/pay the difference.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Probably food....
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Hopefully a new computer, perhaps a new amp as well if I get enough back. The rest will go into savings.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Gonna put it in my savings.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Personally I love paying taxes and having very little money, I don't like personal possessions anyway
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Rent.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by chaos13
perhaps a new amp

fuck yo computer, this is what you really need.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I've been looking at getting an 7-String for a while, so perhaps the same thing as TS.

More likely, though, I'll put it towards a car or just let it gather interest in my savings account.
Bills.

I don't want to be a responsible adult anymore.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The real question is what kind of stupid fucked up idiotic ideas are the members of my government going to come up with to blow my tax money on.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My car needs a new radiator and I need to pay a lawyer for a ticket I got.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.