Because i read that Facebook is offering up their stock for people to invest in.
Quote by Axelfox
Facebook is offering up their stock for people to invest in.

...hence the term...IPO...Initial Public Offering..................

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jetfuel495
A friend of mine told me it's risky since they're not sure if facebook can really grow anymore. However, if China opens up to it, it could be a goldmine.

Don't count on it.

China has its own Facebook complete 100% knock-off: www.renren.com People just use that. It's easier to censor by the government.

If there's one major disappointment I have with my people, it's that we don't have any goddamn creativity left.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Only thing about stuff like Facebook is, you just never know when the next big thing is gonna take off. Facebook's days are numbered. Nothing lasts very long in this day and age.
Quote by pugachev
Only thing about stuff like Facebook is, you just never know when the next big thing is gonna take off. Facebook's days are numbered. Nothing lasts very long in this day and age.

Yeah,i remember when it was first usenet,then Livejournal,then Myspace,then Facebook.
Quote by pugachev

I don't know man, the reason Facebook is so successful is because you have to use your real name and add your real friends. That's the way it's different from myspace and all that other shit.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
I don't know man, the reason Facebook is so successful is because you have to use your real name and add your real friends. That's the way it's different from myspace and all that other shit.

None of that is true, it's Myspace with a different UI.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
its a risky one. you are better off going with something that actually produces. the thing with Facebook is that its consumers are its products. makes it tricky to value.
now extra flamey
I wouldn't buy it. It's starting out stupidly high and tons of people will buy it, shooting it up. Don't be surprised when it ends well up.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by moscaespañol

You don't think people friend whore on Facebook?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by moscaespañol

I am pretty sure there are many people who add random strangers just to have a high friend count.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
You don't think people friend whore on Facebook?

Of course there are. But most of the friend whores, in my experience at least, don't just add random people. They add people they go to school with and haven't talked to or friends of friends, rather than just going on a fan page and adding all the people.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
facebook looks like bebo now. i doubt it has much growth left in it.a new site will come along and it will be left as a piece of internet history like myspace
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial