I like it (I'm more into the heavy stuff than ^ I guess) a lot. I agree that it could use good vocals, good scream/growl vocals especially would fit well. I wish the kick drum sounded "bigger". It is high enough iin the mix, but it doesn't seem like it has enough low-end hit. Maybe add more low-low mid frequencies to the kick drum track. It would also be cool if bass were higher in the mix, or at least fuller sounding. The song just seems to lack depth I guess is the best way to describe it. Guitar sound and playing are excellent, cool riffs. Needs to be longer!, with a cool ending/outro
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Def needs more low end in the mix. I'd love to crank the bass and blast this shit in my car Kickass stuff, man.
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Quote by aaron aardvark
Taclite,
Audio quality is good. Guitar playing is tight. Good drums. Could use some good vocals. A bit heavy for my taste, though it's well done (except for the abrupt ending). Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1515043

Thanks! Critted yours in your thread.

Quote by TearsForWater
Def needs more low end in the mix. I'd love to crank the bass and blast this shit in my car Kickass stuff, man.

Sounds fine over here, but might be that my speakers are a bit low-heavy. Thanks though
Quote by Randomtask68
Good recording but G#....What the hells that, I can't even comprehend it

Not sure if you're not grasping what drop G# is, or if you're saying it's pointless.
Anyway, it's tuning to the following:

A#
F
C#
G#
D#
G#

Heavy as ****.
Quote by sanjinator17
very very nice dude, second riff was hella brutal. Are you recording bass guitar here too?

And on a similar note, I respond to your Drop G# Shenigans with Drop E Shenanigans http://soundcloud.com/mrsanjaykumar/aurora-unit-hive-temple

Is that Lethargica?
Quote by sanjinator17
I was trying to get a similar sound, it is realy similar actually.

yeah it's got the notes and stuff in the right places for the timing and stuff. maybe a bit of a copy but still haters gonna hate
So...silly question...but when you're doing something like "drop E" do you tune the bass accordingly, or would you just leave the bass in standard? haha It just seems like a bass tuned and octave down would just be...inaudible at that point.
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Quote by TearsForWater
So...silly question...but when you're doing something like "drop E" do you tune the bass accordingly, or would you just leave the bass in standard? haha It just seems like a bass tuned and octave down would just be...inaudible at that point.

My Bass is in drop A normally, so I record in drop A then tune the track down 5 half steps. It doesnt sound that great but it does the job.
Quote by sanjinator17
My Bass is in drop A normally, so I record in drop A then tune the track down 5 half steps. It doesnt sound that great but it does the job.

That's the reason I used Trilian, it's a fair bit easier to get a programmed bass to drop G# or lower