anybody have any experiences to share? I am thinking about buying a peavey vypyr tube 60 and Im just curious if anybody has any input... thanks.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I've bought a lot of used items from guitar center online, never been let down once. I rarely ever buy new now that I have their used database actually. Depends on which view you use though. In one view all you have to do is make a normal transaction, but in the other view, which shows their entire database, you have to call the store and order it from them directly. I've saved so much money switching between those views, sometimes one has a better deal than the other. Not sure why or how, but it happens.
Quote by Picklelerner
I've bought a lot of used items from guitar center online, never been let down once. I rarely ever buy new now that I have their used database actually. Depends on which view you use though. In one view all you have to do is make a normal transaction, but in the other view, which shows their entire database, you have to call the store and order it from them directly. I've saved so much money switching between those views, sometimes one has a better deal than the other. Not sure why or how, but it happens.

That's almost entirely and exactly what I was going to write. Sometimes some really good deals on there. I got a flawless BOSS TU-3 for $40 shipped a few months back. I've also been able to haggle the prices down a little more on certain things. They ship their items really securely and usually extremely quick.
so you have to call the store or you dont for them to ship it? can you just do it all online?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
so you have to call the store or you dont for them to ship it? can you just do it all online?

It depends. They have two inventories - their online used inventory, which only counts what they have in their warehouse, or their store network used inventory, which counts all the used items in Guitar Centers across the United States.

If you're buying from their store network used inventory, you do need to call. If you're buying from their online warehouse used inventory, you can just do it online.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ohhh okay.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Bought my renegade from their "scratch and dent" section... Come to think of it, that may have been musicians friend... Anyway, got about $250 off the price on a $1300 amp because one of the metal corner protectors had an 1/8" scratch on it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the used section. IIRC you still have a limited warranty even with the used gear.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes