Gonna watch this in a bit, looks interesting.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
You guys have never heard of this before?

I didn't know of it until a few months ago.

Anyway, maybe I'm just ****ing weird/creepy/etc. but I imagine that assuming you don't see any bodies, that forest has got to be beautiful in an eerie way.
Quote by slipknot5678
You guys have never heard of this before?

I didn't know of it until a few months ago.

Anyway, maybe I'm just ****ing weird/creepy/etc. but I imagine that assuming you don't see any bodies, that forest has got to be beautiful in an eerie way.

Heard of it before but I just saw this documentary about it. It's pretty cool because the guy is patrolling for people who are trying to die, he actually saw one if you watch it.
thats where i leave my cum filled victims
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I just finished watching it. It is quite depressing. You live alone, you die alone. They didn't have any special ceremonies after their deaths, they didn't leave behind any legacy; they are just decomposing in a forest. Except that last one with the flowers left near his or her corpse. I teared up a bit at that part.
Quote by slipknot5678
I just finished watching it. It is quite depressing. You live alone, you die alone. They didn't have any special ceremonies after their deaths, they didn't leave behind any legacy; they are just decomposing in a forest. Except that last one with the flowers left near his or her corpse. I teared up a bit at that part.

Yeah, they even have signs and stuff to try and keep them away from the forest.
Guess when you have no one to turn to you'll just be another statistic when you go in that forest alone.
i've read about this before and i have to wonder if other people like to go there and do, um... bad things to the bodies...

also, i have to say if i ever found a dead body i sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone about it
Finished watching it, I feel all down now. I wouldn't be able to do what that guy does, it must be tough.

Thanks for the watch, though.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
He asked the exact same question i was the whole time, why do people choose to end it all there?

im also surprised that he said theres no such thing as a heroic suicide, he mentioned the Samurai "Sepukku" which is the boldest and bravest death a samurai could have other than being bested in battle.

either way very good doc.
I remember watching this documentary on youtube a while back. It's quite disturbing, that guy should be on "Dirty Jobs" what a horrible job.
Quote by hightension01
He asked the exact same question i was the whole time, why do people choose to end it all there?

Dunno, but I've heard that suicide and forests seem to be a recurring theme historically and in literature as well. It's definitely a morbid yet interesting thought.
Quote by Duce180
I remember watching this documentary on youtube a while back. It's quite disturbing, that guy should be on "Dirty Jobs" what a horrible job.

I don't think Mike Rowe would want to do that, and I'm pretty sure it would hurt the shows ratings as well as causing a big media ruckus.

Then again, people do seem to have a morbid fascination with watching others crash and burn.
Quote by slipknot5678

I didn't take that from it. The bouquet scene was meant to emphasise that you never truly die alone.
i feel that people will kill themselves on the same site because those who might die of suicide often are lonely. those people look for a connection to any other human being and perhaps feel a camaraderie with the others
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Eggmond
thats where i leave my cum filled victims

Dear penthouse.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
That was interesting. The bit where he says you don't die alone got me a little emotional.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
is it ok ifi want to be buried here with, like, a huge shrine in my honor?

That place must be so eery.
It's amazing how undecisive the people are, I can't imagine waiting by myself in a tent for a month making that sort of decision.

The upside down doll was pretty creepy too.

Quote by Gerard_xD
That place must be so eery.
It's amazing how undecisive the people are, I can't imagine waiting by myself in a tent for a month making that sort of decision.

The upside down doll was pretty creepy too.

dude, it's just trees and grass, it is the thought we put into it, that counts.

Quote by Harvey Swick
dude, it's just trees and grass, it is the thought we put into it, that counts.

And the dead bodies and nooses hanging from the trees, they probably contribute to the general atmosphere.

Quote by Gerard_xD
And the dead bodies and nooses hanging from the trees, they probably contribute to the general atmosphere.

oh yeah, that too.

Glad you liked the link.

His conversation with the guy in the tent was just like any other conversation. That made it weird.