Hey guys,

As the title suggests i'd like some help with dating my Fuzz Factory.

It's a ZVEX Vexter series edition, has a sticker with the number 2080 on the back and next to the Stab knob it has some text which reads 'Myrold 04.04'.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Joseph

Pictures: Click here for the pictures, then click on the pictures to see them larger. Sorry, I don't know how to post them. (I'm new! haha!
~ Joseph O'Donnell

Bang. Bang. Shoot. Shoot.
Last edited by josephodonnell at Feb 5, 2012,
Well, looks like the case was painted by Jason Myrold in April 2004
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
Well it was finalized in 04, but each Fuzz Factory is unique in its look and sound. Pics perhaps?
Take it to the movies and dinner first. Don't try going for second base until atleast the third date though, you might offend it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Malice26
Well it was finalized in 04, but each Fuzz Factory is unique in its look and sound. Pics perhaps?

Linked on the original post.
~ Joseph O'Donnell

A pedal just needs to know you care.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Took me ages to get what you guys were on about. And now I've realised.
~ Joseph O'Donnell

Quote by Eppicurt
Take it to the movies and dinner first. Don't try going for second base until atleast the third date though, you might offend it.

dammit, I was going to say something like that
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
It's from 2004 I think. Though it's odd that Myrold's name is one seeing as how he only did the hand painted ones.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Never call her a bitch, instead call her beautiful. Bitches love to be called beautiful
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}