Like it! It's got a cool Neil Young/Bob Dylan type vibe to me
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thanks man, I have been told that once or twice. I dont really know what genre to put it in, i usually just say alternative but what people associate with alternative has changed over the years. So I am unsure. Thanks for listening! :Cheers:
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by 812many
Thanks man, I have been told that once or twice. I dont really know what genre to put it in, i usually just say alternative but what people associate with alternative has changed over the years. So I am unsure. Thanks for listening! :Cheers:

I would say Alternative is a fair description Categorising music has never really been something I'm into though xD
If you're doing the whole C4C thing I've got a link in my sig that I'd really appreciate any crit on
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that