Has anyone else seen it yet? My friends are giving it really mixed reviews. Personally I thought it was good for what it was. I think it illustrated how too much power to one man can corrupt him. I'd like to hear some other peoples' opinions on this movie
I hate my sig
Everyone I've talked to/seen talk about this movie has said "it's really good, but...". Like they literally can't even praise it without telling you about its flaws first. And since Cloverfield, I've been pretty bored with these kinds of movies. And it seems a little too high school-y for me. So I'm giving it a pass. May rent it or something down the line.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I enjoyed watching it but I don't think I'd ever watch it again.
i don't know why i feel so dry
It definitely had it's flaws, but if nothing else, it's fun to watch them use their powers and imagine how you'd experiment with them too. I thought it had a decent storyline as well, but perfect, but I don't think anyone walked in expecting to see Inception
I hate my sig
Haven't seen it yet, but I want to.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I'm watching it next week. I haven't heard good things about it but I want to watch it anyway.
cat
I am now intrugied by it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It was fun to watch. On a scale 1 to 10 I'd give it a 6.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.