They fell out while I was installing the Floyd last week and they're long gone. Is there any place that sells these things online? Or am I screwed?
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
have you thought about looking for them?...

or checking for floyd rose saddles on ebay.
check allparts.com or stewmac.com but you will need to find out what type of floyd rose it is
I remember when I bought my guitar.. It didnt have the nut blocks.. Ordered some and got the wrong size.... ended up sanding them to fit....

yea.. so make sure you choose carefully before ordering...
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
While you should replace them, it's entirely possible to just use the ball end in the space and tighten it into place rather than cutting it.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
i get mine from stewmac

their extremely cheap(like 15 cents each) so i'd buy a ton of replacement parts(locking nut screws, clamps, etc) and save on shipping in the future.

its a bitch having to pay $5 shipping on an item that costs $0.15
Quote by WarriorArtist94
While you should replace them, it's entirely possible to just use the ball end in the space and tighten it into place rather than cutting it.

Thats how I do mine anyway.. lol Always just put the ball in the slot and tightened...
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Stew mac all the way. Just make sure you get the right ones. Schaller string clamps won't fit a floyd rose and vice versa.
I ended up just putting the ball end in and it worked out okay so I'm happy without them
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...