To get people to stop posting inane amp settings threads?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Well you should start by stting everything to 12o'clo...........................

Nice post bubba
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Turn it to 11 and your good for that extra nudge over the top.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I always turn my gain to search and my volume to bar. Bass around the halfway more to get that nice deep been done way to many times.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Bass:Full
Mids:Zero
Treble:Full
Gain:Full
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Bass:Full
Mids:Zero
Treble:Full
Gain:Full

Pantera?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Pantera?

Nope. Not enough Gain and too much Mids. Gotta use a 10 band in the loop to just demolish all mids and blast the gain and volume sliders on that with a boost up front that isn't boosting your mids.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Pantera?

I was thinking more along the lines of every twelve year old who wants their MG to sound BR00TZ!!!!!!!!!111111ONEetc
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I reckon just have the bass a quarter way, the treble at the third quarter and the mid at 12.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Turn it to 11 and your good for that extra nudge over the top.

My amp goes to 13 thyough
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well, most of the ones that post those threads are teenage metalcore fags that worship A7X, and they often scoop their mids, so try the opposite!

Turn the mids to the max and the bass and treble to zero. That'll make them shit their pants and run crying for their mommies.
The most important thing to remember is that the best settings for a Line 6 Spider or Marshall MG are:

Bass: 10
Mids: 0
Treble: 10
Gain: 11
Volume: 0
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood