Any fan of Black Sab knows what has been going on. Bill Ward has stated that he's been given an "Unsignable" contract, and therefore will no longer be in the reunion project. There are many groups on Facebook that would like your support. So please, support Bill by supporting these pages!

Link to "Boycott the Sabbath reunion without Bill Ward":
http://www.facebook.com/groups/338751442814732/340064169350126/?notif_t=group_activity

Thank you in advance!
No definitely not. Granted The sabbath reunion wont be proper if it is without him but he's being greedy saying he wont do it if he's not paid loads for it. He sounds like a footballer. Why can't he just do the reunion because Black Sabbath were a most totally awesome band rather than because he wants loads of money.
Because this is not about the money. Ozzy, Tony and Geezer might be, but this is about the honor. Have you guys even read the same statement as the rest? He says, that he feels left out and has been given the cold shoulder. I completely understand him. Wouldn't you guys feel left out if you were given less than everybody else in the band?
Quote by RiffsanBridges
Because this is not about the money. Ozzy, Tony and Geezer might be, but this is about the honor. Have you guys even read the same statement as the rest? He says, that he feels left out and has been given the cold shoulder. I completely understand him. Wouldn't you guys feel left out if you were given less than everybody else in the band?

I'd just be happy to be in Black Sabbath.
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
I'd just be happy to be in Black Sabbath.

Couldn't agree with you anymore than that, honestly, I would feel like a minion if I'd had to settle with less than my equals.