Page 1 of 2
It's pretty much 15 puppy's playing with toys for 2 hours on a mini football field. It starts at 3 PM Eastern Standerd, and it's on Animal Planet, it's so cute
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
No
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
No
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
If it involved kittens and a ball of string, I would consider it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I remember when I was gay.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Banjocal
If it involved kittens and a ball of string, I would consider it.

It has cats sometimes.

Digitech Bad Monkey

More entertaining than watching men play a children's game for 2 hours while everyone takes it seriously.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Dr Sixstring
It has cats sometimes.
Not good enough.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
****in' **** yeah I'm going to watch the puppy bowl.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
****in' **** yeah I'm going to watch the puppy bowl.

Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by palm mute
More entertaining than watching men play a children's game for 2 hours while everyone takes it seriously.

It's ok if you're not athletic, but there's no need to be grumpy about it.
Quote by Andrew C. S.
It sounds more entertaining than the Super Bowl.

It is.

Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by beadhangingOne
I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. Maybe I'll flip over to it when the game is on?

It starts at 3 PM Eastern Standerd, maybe you could record it?

Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by trainspotted11
Well I am now.

Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by palm mute

Football is NEVER two hours.
Never ever. Especially not at the super bowl. Hell, if American football was two hours I'd watch it more often.
That's why I prefer rugby. It's short, to the point, and not even remotely as slow. Plus you don't stop every time the ball carrier goes down.
Quote by palm mute

itp: I'm fat.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's on right now.

Well, it's commercials right now, but it's on.

In my time zone.

It's on.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by palm mute

This. I watch bits of it every year, it's usually left on anyways.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Football is NEVER two hours.
Never ever. Especially not at the super bowl. Hell, if American football was two hours I'd watch it more often.
That's why I prefer rugby. It's short, to the point, and not even remotely as slow. Plus you don't stop every time the ball carrier goes down.

It'd be about 2 hours long if they didn't stop it every 10 plays to go to commercials. In between plays only takes like 15 seconds.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
It'd be about 2 hours long if they didn't stop it every 10 plays to go to commercials. In between plays only takes like 15 seconds.

And 15 plus 15 plus 15 plus 15 is a minute... You see where I'm going with this. Everything adds up in the long run.
Then there are time outs. Then there are injuries. Then, as you said, there are commercials. There are so many small stupidities that make that game way too long.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
And 15 plus 15 plus 15 plus 15 is a minute... You see where I'm going with this. Everything adds up in the long run.
Then there are time outs. Then there are injuries. Then, as you said, there are commercials. There are so many small stupidities that make that game way too long.

Besides commercials, those are all part of the game. You can't really get around them.

And, as I'm sure many football fans would agree with, the stops in-between plays is what makes the game so good. It's takes a lot more strategy then people give it credit for.

Not dissing rugby or anything. THey are two entirely different games.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Besides commercials, those are all part of the game. You can't really get around them.

And, as I'm sure many football fans would agree with, the stops in-between plays is what makes the game so good. It's takes a lot more strategy then people give it credit for.

Not dissing rugby or anything. THey are two entirely different games.

Oh for sure. I don't dislike football or anything. I like it actually. It's just so slow, especially since I used to play rugby. If football's on, I'll watch it, and I agree that there is a lot of strategy behind it. I just prefer faster sports.
I'll watch the rugby instead if it's on, because those guys aren't padded pansies.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Oh for sure. I don't dislike football or anything. I like it actually. It's just so slow, especially since I used to play rugby. If football's on, I'll watch it, and I agree that there is a lot of strategy behind it. I just prefer faster sports.

Fair enough. I guess it doesn't bother me too much. Football and baseball are both my favorites. Neither exactly have the fastest of paces.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Fair enough. I guess it doesn't bother me too much. Football and baseball are both my favorites. Neither exactly have the fastest of paces.

Yeah baseball is one I'd much rather play than watch all of.
I've gotta say, a close baseball game is an intense one.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Rugby is so boring to watch. Mind-numbing.

And I can watch golf.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think PETA should shut them down, those puppies are entertaining without getting million dollar contracts.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
It's ok if you're not athletic, but there's no need to be grumpy about it.

I'm not really grumpy, just stating my opinion. I could have probably stated it in a nicer way, but sports fans are cuter than puppies when they have butthurt.

Quote by WCPhils
itp: I'm fat.

D'awwww
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Page 1 of 2