In the process of creating a wooden pickguard for a custom guitar. Strat Style

Question: What do I use to ground the electronics inside the cavity? Where to buy, how to mount, etc.

Help appreciated
You ground your electronics to the input jack. The jack should have a tab for grounding. If your using a strat style trem, ground it to the spring plate.
This is pretty vague. I think the answer to your question is that you put your ground wires through a small channel that's usually drilled between the control cavity and the tremolo cavity and solder your ground wire to the trem claw. If you go to Google and type "how to ground Stratocaster" you'll find more than a few guides that tell you exactly how to do it.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Sorry I should have mentioned there is no tremolo. That is why I am asking where to ground because there is no spring plate like the Fender style Stratocasters. My apologies
Alright, there should then be a channel between the control cavity and the bridge (if it's a Fender-style hardtail). If you take the bridge off (you'll have to), there should be the holes for the screws, the holes for the strings, and one extra hole that looks out of place. Run the wire through there to ground to the bridge, but that should lead to the jack too. Everything on the pickups goes to the back of one of the pots (can't remember which right now, look it up), then from there to the jack, then from there to the bridge.

If you don't know what I'm saying, search for "Hardtail Strat grounding". Out of curiosity, is this an actual Strat or some kind of copy? What brand and model, specifically?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.