Mmmkay, so bros, I mad.

In EG, I see a different topic every day asking for a "24 fret metal guitar, preferably with actives for playing *insert popular modern metal band like Trivium or BFMV or Parkway Drive or whatever here, and maybe some random blues*. Also, it has to be LP-shaped or Strat shaped, because other shapes are stupid". And it ticks me off because people always answer to these people but 90% of the other questions get "THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE, SEARCHBAR YOU INVALID" or something, but these never do. D'= WHY. They have a sticky thread for cheap Chinese guitars, I think they need one for these too, because GOD DAMMIT SCHECTER AND ESP'S ENTIRE LINEUP CATER TO THESE GUYS AND NOBODY EVER NOTICES.

...I apologize, I own a 24-fret guitar with EMGs(though I'm swapping them out). It just grinds my gears seeing these threads every 10 minutes.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
This happens in like every thread, the amount of "HOW DO RECORD FOR CHEAP PLZ" threads you get on the recording forum is horrific.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
It's like that in Musician Talk with "using modes" and "what scale do I use for x."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Oh, it does? Whoops. ='D I generally just hit EG and occasionally go into the bass forum(though to be frank I have no idea about anything about basses because I'm left-handed and can't find a lefty non-J-bass...I think I like Thunderbirds better tonally but I'm very bad at playing upside down). Regardless, people in EG like to "USE THE SEARCH BAR IDIOT" on every thread but these threads. I think there needs to be a sticky for these people.
Quote by SlayingDragons
It used to be like that in the metal forum. "Why isn't Atreyu metal!?"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's because they are obviously 14 years old.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
People like to pretend stupidity is confined to The Pit. It is not.
PM me for newts
Quote by Kyleisthename
It's because they are obviously 14 years old.

...BUT THEY ALL THINK BC RICHES ARE SHIT FOR THE SHAPES. When I was 14(and 2 months into guitar) I was lead to believe that covered humbuckers were better than uncovered ones which were better than single coils and nothing else mattered by my friend who'd been playing guitar for longer than me. So we were like "MAN BC RICHES LOOK COOL AND THEY HAVE COVERED HUMBUCKERS THEY'RE THE BEST". And I never really grew out of the whole Mockingbird deal, but I must say I'm more of a Charvel person now. xD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Still don't understand how they completely forget that Google exists when they're already on the internet. It's just lazyness.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Still don't understand how they completely forget that Google exists when they're already on the internet. It's just lazyness.

I'm gonna have to go with this. Like...c'mon. D= Do any of these guys even try looking for what the players they like play?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Quote by darkstar2466
It used to be like that in the metal forum. "Why isn't Atreyu metal!?"

Obviously they're too brutal to be considered metal.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Is Nu Metal considered Metal?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Is Nu Metal considered Metal?

They don't recognize it as metal for some reason.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ChemicalFire

This pretty much sums up everything I feel about everything. My favorite is when I say "Did you Google it?", they say no, I Google it and the first or second result is what they're looking for. I'm like ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME! and they're like "I swear it wasn't there 2 seconds ago".

Like Google changes its search results every 5 minutes
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by rockingamer2
It's like that in Musician Talk with "using modes" and "what scale do I use for x."

Fuckin' seriously.

We should develop a standard answer when these threads get made.

I suggest this:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rockingamer2

Yeah, that typically comprises 4/5ths of the threads on the first page in musician talk
Quote by lockwolf
This pretty much sums up everything I feel about everything. My favorite is when I say "Did you Google it?", they say no, I Google it and the first or second result is what they're looking for. I'm like ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME! and they're like "I swear it wasn't there 2 seconds ago".

Like Google changes its search results every 5 minutes

You'd be surprised at how people can't Google for shit
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm