Looking for a cheap EQ. Is the Danelectro Fish n' Chips any good, or should I go for the MXR 6 band? Also, is the Joyo EQ actually a clone of the MXR? Is it any good?
i'd personally wait for the mxr 10 band, since its one of the most versatile ones out there for the money, but if you really really want one right now, the fish and chips isn't bad.
if you're in no rush i have the joyo on the way

though i haven't tried the mxr. or any other eq, really

but at least i can tell you if it's complete crap or not
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Most Danelectro pedals are quite noisy from my experience. As was stated before I would wait and just get the MXR 10
Quote by Ashe_Mc
i'd personally wait for the mxr 10 band, since its one of the most versatile ones out there for the money, but if you really really want one right now, the fish and chips isn't bad.

+1

I have the 10-Band, and it's outstanding. I honestly think every guitarist and bassist should own one. I would recommend saving up for the 10-band instead of getting something cheaper with less options and versatility, considering that's the only thing you buy an EQ for.
I have a fish n chips, great pedal, but if you can save, get the mxr 10 band. But if you need one asap, grab the fish n chips.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I have the 6-Band and it works great for me. 10-Band is definately more versatile but for me the 6 band works just fine. You wont regret the 10-band purchase.