Page 1 of 2
This is awesome!

Acoustic comedy-metal titans Tenacious D are set to release their first album since 2006. Singer-guitarists Jack Black and Kyle Gass have announced that Rise of the Fenix is due to come out in May, according to NME.

The record will be the D’s third album, following The Pick of Destiny in ’06 and the group’s self-titled debut in ’01. They’ll follow up the album’s release with a couple of planned festival appearances, including May’s Sasquatch Festival in Washington and June’s Download Festival in England.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/Tenacious-D-02-05-2012/
The debut album was released in 2001!? God I feel old!!
And I'm surprised that they're still going: surely no one is going to buy this album...
you guys are a bunch of nerdy whiny babies. i saw the title of this thread, and i got all excited cos i love tenacious d. and i got my news. then i see all of you 11 year olds whining cos "SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED THIS" with mountain dew spilling out of your mouths while you play some first person shooter online. some people dont visit this forum every day, and dont know that someone already posted something. SO SHUT UP.
Quote by detective fart
you guys are a bunch of nerdy whiny babies. i saw the title of this thread, and i got all excited cos i love tenacious d. and i got my news. then i see all of you 11 year olds whining cos "SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED THIS" with mountain dew spilling out of your mouths while you play some first person shooter online. some people dont visit this forum every day, and dont know that someone already posted something. SO SHUT UP.

At first I was like:

Then I was all:

Quote by detective fart

I saw your username and was all "hey this guy will probably be funny!" then saw this. Oh well.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by detective fart
yea, dont overdoes on halo tonight.

Overdoes? Good god.

Also, it's called the searchbar. He could have searched for it. And no I'm not playing a first person shooter. I'm watching the wire and playing bass. Got any clever retorts? You should with a username like Detective Fart.
Quote by detective fart
yea, dont overdoes on halo tonight.

HARHARHAR.

Y u so funniez?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by lushacrous
I saw your username and was all "hey this guy will probably be funny!" then saw this. Oh well.

yea its not funny cos i was decribing you.
Quote by detective fart

You know, you're exactly right.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by detective fart

It wasn't funny because you're not funny.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Right, Well you still have to abide by the rules of the forum. Tenacious D belongs in the "Modern Rock" forum, not the Pit.

Quote by Weaponized

Quote by Seth Shadows
Right, Well you still have to abide by the rules of the forum. Tenacious D belongs in the "Modern Rock" forum, not the Pit.

who cares? you nerds are really that bent over where something is posted in a forum? you guys are all the kids who told on people in elementary school because they weren't "following rules".
Ahh, this is great news! add this to my 2012 album want list

Been waiting for this since, like... years!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by detective fart
who cares? you nerds are really that bent over where something is posted in a forum? you guys are all the kids who told on people in elementary school because they weren't "following rules".

No it keeps things clean and easy to organize. It's called being an adult. You joined just to shit on this thread because the majority of us had a problem with it. Your name is detective fart for fuck sakes. Your comebacks are stupid (worse than mine, and THAT'S something), your reasoning for attacking is unreasonable, and you just sound like a child. Get lost because you don't know anything about what you're talking about.
Quote by Paramore.
Ahh, this is great news! add this to my 2012 album want list

Been waiting for this since, like... years!

thank you.
Quote by detective fart

Yes, that is exactly who we are.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by detective fart

Lets break this down, step by step for you.

1) It's not supposed to be here.
Why?
You just viewed the reason why. It's not the correct forum, and people will flood your thread talking about pointless things because that's what the Pit is for. It's a spam heap.

2) You post in a troll pit, you will get trolled.
Why?
Lets look at the description of the Pit, found here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

The forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums. Please read the rules first.

3) You're taking it the wrong way. Some of us are reporting your thread to save you from the trolls.
Why?
Because some of us would like to discuss the album too, away from the spam Pit.

I hope this clears something up.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
No it keeps things clean and easy to organize. It's called being an adult. You joined just to shit on this thread because the majority of us had a problem with it. Your name is detective fart for fuck sakes. Your comebacks are stupid (worse than mine, and THAT'S something), your reasoning for attacking is unreasonable, and you just sound like a child. Get lost because you don't know anything about what you're talking about.

calm down, don't break the keyboards on your mom's computer!
Quote by detective fart
calm down, don't break the keyboards on your mom's computer!

Yep. It's my laptop I bought myself. See, your insults are terrible and make NO sense. You're pulling shit out of your ass. I should calm down? You got your dick in a knot over us not caring for a stupid band that makes stupid music. I'm sorry, again, you have NO idea what you're saying half the time you self contradicting imbecile.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yep. It's my laptop I bought myself. See, your insults are terrible and make NO sense. You're pulling shit out of your ass. I should calm down? You got your dick in a knot over us not caring for a stupid band that makes stupid music. I'm sorry, again, you have NO idea what you're saying half the time you self contradicting imbecile.

I believe its time to stop feeding the troll.
Quote by detective fart
okay....?

WOW.

For real? What is this I don't even
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by detective fart
Dear users, I hear by apologise for anything hurtful I may have said... it; it's just these god damn hormones that are going crazy in my body. Weird things are happening and I don't know why. Our sex-ed. teacher told us that this was normal but I'm so confused and emotional. Although I may be quoting posts that I've edited I'd just like you all to know that I love you dearly.

Aww, love you too.
Quote by detective fart
waaaaahhh! i made you feel bad, so now all you can do is tell on me. WAAAAH! i know, i know, you want your mommy. go ahead and tell on me. but forum moderators are no match for your real mommy.

Yep. Shitty troll. Hypocrite, too. I'm guessing being a failed abortion took out most of your thinking capacity though, right? Explains the want for attention and the stupidity.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yep. Shitty troll. Hypocrite, too. I'm guessing being a failed abortion took out most of your thinking capacity though, right? Explains the want for attention and the stupidity.

yes that hurts because i really was a failed abortion. my mom is a *****, so what do you expect?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Nothing, since... apparently I'm right.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Nothing, since... apparently I'm right.

"the only thing worse than a troll is the man who responds to it. i swore i would protect you....and i haven't"
-michael cain
Quote by institutions
inb4 the permaban.

I hope your few days, or however long you've been here for, were fun.

no! DONT BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM I NEED IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HOW WILL I GO ON WITHOUT THIS PLACE?
Page 1 of 2