Page 1 of 2
Has anyone noticed the amount of Sh*t ____ Say videos on YouTube there are? For ex. Shit Boys Say, Shit Girls Say, Shit Fat People Say etc.

I even made one. It's fun and addicting to watch them all
There was a twitter account called Shit Girls Say. It was really funny and popular. Then they made a video called Shit Girls Say. It was pretty funny and extremely popular because of it's truth value. Then a lot of people tried to jump on that success.

Also, this is the only funny one of those spinoffs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BaBY_Ehd18
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Feb 5, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
There was a twitter account called Shit Girls Say. It was really funny and popular. Then they made a video called Shit Girls Say. It was pretty funny and extremely popular because of it's truth value. Then a lot of people tried to jump on that success.

Also, this is the only funny one of those spinoffs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BaBY_Ehd18

Wow that's interesting. I had no idea that's what started it.
The reason people like them so much is because if they are made correctly, the viewer can relate with the video, and in the case of the Shit Guitarists/Metal Guitarists/Clarinet Players Say videos, only a certain set of people will get most of the jokes, and that makes it better.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by jetfuel495
Can we get a "Shit UGers say" video?

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by jetfuel495

"I hate guitar hero because everyone who plays it thinks they're a musician"

"What you really need is a new amp".
Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by lushacrous

Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Please god no. The idea is extremely overused to the point where it's just plain annoying. I'd like it more if they were all well done but a majority of them are very amateur and are an excuse for creativity.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
"Rub Icy Hot on it"

"The Pit is not a doctor"

"Do a barrel roll"

*noddin cap*

"UREH!"

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by lushacrous

That sounds like it should be shit Chris Rock says.
Last edited by chev311e at Feb 5, 2012,
Quote by guitarxo
I like this cuz I'm in the background at one point.

But yeah the majority are shit.

wheres my food?

is it really that hot in Singapore?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 5, 2012,
Quote by Das_Skittles

"The Pit is not a doctor"

This one annoys me.

A nigger can't even ask about shit.
Quote by moscaespañol
wheres my food?

is it really that hot in Singapore?

IT'S SO HOT NOW I'M MELTING ;____________________;

it's usually between 25 and 34 C but the humidity makes it 100000x worse.
And singaporeans just like complaining about things the weather is easy to pick on
cat
Quote by guitarxo

And singaporeans just like complaining about things the weather is easy to pick on

77-88 fahreinheit in summer

y'all nyuggahs weathah aint shit

Quote by guitarxo

You guys have the best food I've ever eaten, so that's your curse.
"Go fly a kite"
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by moscaespañol
77-88 fahreinheit in summer

y'all nyuggahs weathah aint shit

But it's like that all year here.
I want to be cold

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You guys have the best food I've ever eaten, so that's your curse.
actually, this is true. I'd rather live in a furnace than eat shitty food
cat
Quote by guitarxo

actually, this is true. I'd rather live in a furnace than eat shitty food

I probably ate my bodyweight in sup tulang and chicken and rice while I was there.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I probably ate my bodyweight in sup tulang and chicken and rice while I was there.
I approve. you're making me so hungry and i just had lunch so I'll feel bad if I eat right now
cat
Quote by guitarxo
But it's like that all year here.
I want to be cold

naw mang, 77-88 is a chilly day here in the summer

seriously, I've taken head readings on a football field of 125 fahrenheit, 52 degree celcius

Quote by guitarxo
I approve. you're making me so hungry and i just had lunch so I'll feel bad if I eat right now

There's so much variety though, you could probably find something low-cal and tasty even in a mall.
You can't do a UG one because it wouldn't make the transfer from text to spoken word. It'd be retarded.
Guy wearing a red baseball cap walking down the street flashes a picture of the pear in people's faces. This could be good.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Brilliant.

Can we be represented by someone slightly overweight and unattractive? I feel like that would be the safest depiction.
Quote by blake1221
Brilliant.

Can we be represented by someone slightly overweight and unattractive? I feel like that would be the safest depiction.

BRB, asking the Anime thread. >____>
Those guys are hopeless. The only one that isn't hopeless is so far up his own asshole that he's just as bad as the others.
Quote by blake1221
Brilliant.

But then you're going to have to rule me out on both accounts

In my mind it would be a collaborative effort, with a few people contributing videoclips to the whole project, etc. Stephen was the one to suggest that we actually go ahead and do it.

I really just want to have a clip where I get to shout "HA HA I'M A MOD" while typing with two fingers in an exaggerated fashion leaning back with both arms outstretched in a comical manner.

But I do have a few other ideas.
Quote by blake1221
Those guys are hopeless. The only one that isn't hopeless is so far up his own asshole that he's just as bad as the others.
What, the AT guys?

Do I get to be the not hopeless one? I don't mind having my head up my ass
Quote by jetfuel495
But then you're going to have to rule me out on both accounts

In my mind it would be a collaborative effort, with a few people contributing videoclips to the whole project, etc. Stephen was the one to suggest that we actually go ahead and do it.

I really just want to have a clip where I get to shout "HA HA I'M A MOD" while typing with two fingers in an exaggerated fashion leaning back with both arms outstretched in a comical manner.

But I do have a few other ideas.

You, Dylan, and Ian weren't included in that. Same with Ignite, because I like him. :3

I mean, I'm down to watch it, I just think the humor will be lack luster, and people will force out 's because that's just how this place works.
Quote by blake1221
You, Dylan, and Ian weren't included in that. Same with Ignite, because I like him. :3

I mean, I'm down to watch it, I just think the humor will be lack luster, and people will force out 's because that's just how this place works.
I'm gonna try to get Collin to help with script writing, because let's face it, dat nigga is funny.
Quote by jetfuel495
I'm gonna try to get Collin to help with script writing, because let's face it, dat nigga is funny.

What script? I thought it was just the shit we always end up saying.

>searchbar
>amp
>represent
>reported
>pear
>wat
>anti semite
>furries
>nod'n'cap
Page 1 of 2