Hey guys, just surfing local for sale boards and came across this 'peavey' amp for sale. Im mainly curious what cabinet this is? They are asking 200 bucks for the full half stack. Im not in the market for a head but im always in the market for a great deal.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I could have sworn there was a thread for "if its not important enough for its own thread" kind of thing but cant seam to find it now..

Thanks in advance..
The cab's a Peavey 412MS, ranges anywhere from about $120, to sometimes over $200, depending on where you're getting it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by surjer
Sweet, thanks - the amp is a Peavey Transtube Supreme i think..

Yep, that's what I'm seeing as well, I was going to edit my previous post to include that, but you were right on the money
Hmm, looks like a pretty good deal for the setup. Will have to go check it out and see how it sounds. I've never actually played one of these things before.. Has 100 watts and has an effects loop. Watched a demo on youtube and sounds like it gets pretty dirty. Thanks for the help on that cab. (I like the 5150 cabs but not sure how this one compares) - From a wee bit of reading sounds like its loaded with Sheffields.
Quote by surjer
Hmm, looks like a pretty good deal for the setup. Will have to go check it out and see how it sounds. I've never actually played one of these things before.. Has 100 watts and has an effects loop. Watched a demo on youtube and sounds like it gets pretty dirty. Thanks for the help on that cab. (I like the 5150 cabs but not sure how this one compares) - From a wee bit of reading sounds like its loaded with Sheffields.

No problem
The cab in my sig is the "modern" version of that cab (it has the newer logo). I payer $120 for it. I love it. Better than the 6505 cabs, imo.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X