probably won't go, but I'd love to see Beck, The Roots, Mogwai, Little Dragon, Spiritualized, Shabazz Palaces, Tycho, SBTRKT, The War on Drugs, Star Slinger, and Com Truise
great line up, would definitely go. And that venue got to be the most beautiful place for a festival. Due, aren't you pretty close to this?
I'm really close. I'm seriously considering going. Depends how my financial situation looks.
the flaming lips/modest mouse tag team last year was awesome (on internet stream)

they get good bands pretty deep in their lineup too.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
^one of these days we are gonna get an awesome festival with a bunch of awesome bands near us. one of these days...
It will be a landmark day. And on top of all the best indie/alt/hiphop, all the hometown heroes like donnie iris and christina aguilera are gonna be there. And Tom Cruise will be in attendance because he'll be filming a movie.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
tom cruise actually just filmed a movie at a stone quarry 10 minutes from my house. they filmed a scene in my best friend's drive way lol
that's ridiculous! was he there for it? My friend was driving near Oakland last summer and looked down a blocked off sidestreet and saw the batmobile covered in (fake) snow screeching to a stop, then Batman jumped out and started hitting people. that'd be a **** yeah moment. My mom got called in to be an extra in ghost protocol but was out of town

santigold got added = round 2 of dancing santigold guy up on the hill
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
haha that would be awesome. yeah he was there but he said the only cool thing he got to see was a cadillac e-braking into his driveway. these girls i know sneaked into where they were shooting and got a video of them blowing up a car. pretty sure you can get into big trouble for that haha
Last edited by turncoat60% at Feb 8, 2012,