Can someone please give me a reason to like Megadeth?(Not Troll)

If I had to guess, you're here to post about how I'm a troll and should gtfo. Well, hear me out. I honestly just can't find a reason to like Megadeth. I honestly have tried to a few times, but I just can't. Now. I am a Metallica fan. In fact, Metallica is what got me in to Metal. So at first I was always thinking, "**** Megadeth! They suck!" without ever listening to any of their songs. But then, I realized that I was being an inconsiderate ****head and listened to Hangar 18. I liked it and all, so I got it on my iPod. But eventually, I kind of "grew out" of the few songs that I came to like by Megadeth. So I stopped listening to them. Now, every time I try and get into their music again, I honestly just can't. I don't think it's Mustaine's voice, because if I can handle Death Metal, I can handle Mustaine (no offense to Mustaine or Death Metal fans, just being honest). But anyway, I just don't want to be labeled as one of those fans that can't get over the fact that Metallica and Megadeth are both great bands. I have respect for them, I just can't get in to their(Megadeth's) music.
And just a heads up, I won't be responding to any trolls in this thread.

---Edit---
My Nyquil is kicking in faster then I expected, so I'm off to bed for the night. I will be checking this thread in the morning, however. So feel free to still post, just know that I'm not going to respond until the morning.
Last edited by jd3v3n3y at Feb 5, 2012,
No.

Nobody gives a cuntsuck whether or not you like Megadeth.

Fuck off.

EDIT: failtags and failtyping
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Feb 5, 2012,
We have a rec thread at the top of the page.

As a side note, you don't have to like them, and don't force yourself to like them either.
[quote="jd3v3n3y

---Edit---
My Nyquil is kicking in faster then I expected, so I'm off to bed for the night. I will be checking this thread in the morning, however. So feel free to still post, just know that I'm not going to respond until the morning.

This is why. You are a straight puta. Seriously, Nyquil kicking in to quickly? If you can't handle Nyquil there is no way you could handle Mustaine so just give up on liking Megadeth now.

On topic: Rust in Peace.
Gibson SG (JN & JB)
Squier Strat

Ibanez TS9
Boss Volume Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1

Fender Blues Junior
Crate 15w
Last edited by iam19feettall at Feb 5, 2012,
Quote by iam19feettall
This is why. You are a straight puta. Seriously, Nyquil kicking in to quickly? If you can't handle Nyquil there is no way you could handle Mustaine so just give up on liking Megadeth now.

On topic: Rust in Peace.

holy shit
Philosophy > Life
why is this thread still open? utterly pointless. if you don't like it why the hell should we convince you otherwise?
Liking death metal vocals doesn't mean you should like all less-extreme vocal styles. Mustaine's whiny voice annoys me, but I appreciate the riffs and songwriting on a few albums.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by severed-metal
We have a rec thread at the top of the page.

As a side note, you don't have to like them, and don't force yourself to like them either.

Basically, Jon has summed it up here, TS.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.