Trying to fix the intonation but my D string saddle won't budge. The screw is removed as well. Any thoughts?
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by ouijaspirit
try putting the screw in

Are you trying to be funny or do you have no idea what your talking about?
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by Twidler
OFR? Original Floyd Rose?

Yep.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

If the string is loosened off and the screw is out it must just be gunked up, maybe get a screw driver in the back and see if you can get it to come free.
I'm just sitting looking at mine just now and there's nothing else to it so it must just be stuck.
So forcing it to move won't be too bad on it? Within reason of course?
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Well there's just nothing else to them and pressuming you've slackened/removed the correct screw I can't see why it would be stuck. Here's all there is to them, (I took it apart to clean it up)

Yeah, I finally just took the screw drive to the front of the saddle and it finally budged so it must need a cleaning. Thanks for the help.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

No worries, they're good floyds the originals and very simple to take apart and clean up. Just out of curiosity are they new strings? I had an issue with intonation on an accoustic and it turned out to be a faulty string but also old string lose their intonation especially using the floyd rose as they get stretched silly.
I just switched gauges. They were all alright save the D but I wanted to get this thing sounding in tip top shape this weekend so I went the full ten yards.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000