Please

Now, I am using TuxGuitar, which gives me chords, but I'm not sure if they're right, as a few are not 100% correct, according to TuxGuitar. I will be going left to right, low E to high e, with my notation in Tab. There is also a moving melody part which I would like the chords for as well, even if they don't make sense/aren't even a chord. These are chords follwed by: (mel.). Thanks guys. Hope this makes sense.

E to e

x-7-x-9-0-0 = E7 ?
0-7-0-9-0-0 = E7 ?
0-7-x-9-10-0 (mel.) = Dsus2\E ?
0-7-x-9-8-0 (mel.) = Em7 ?
8-7-x-9-x-x = Cadd9 ?
10-9-x-11-x-x = F#5/5+\D ??? (If someone could explain this one, that'd be great.)
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
The first four are variations of e minor, next is c major, and the last one is d major. In the last two chords you're hitting the root note, then the third, and then another third an octave higher.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
1. E5
2. E7, it doesn't have a 3rd, so you can't know if it's major or minor without looking in context.
3. Esus4, but not sure without the context.
4. Em
5. Cmaj
6. Dmaj7
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
x-7-x-9-0-0 = It's not E7, it's just the E with its fifth, B
0-7-0-9-0-0 = E7
0-7-x-9-10-0 (mel.) = Esus4
0-7-x-9-8-0 (mel.) = Em, there's no seventh
8-7-x-9-x-x = C major, there's no ninth
10-9-x-11-x-x = D major
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI