Page 1 of 2
So it turns out Alison Brie was a dirty, dirty, dirty slut at college and since so many of you Pit monkeys swoon over her so much, I thought it'd be fun to tease you:
'I learned that pretty much anyone would have sex with me. This at first I thought was because I was “so talented” or “so creative.” Later, of course, I realized I was just easy. So I capitalized on it.'
'Exploring my newfound sexuality, there was, of course, the girl-on-girl action, the crazy threesome with the afros and whips.'
'My vagina would have been his road to salvation!'
'I’ve made out with Mormon chicks'
'I may not be able to turn a gay man straight, but I do leave a fellow with an experience he’ll never forget'
Here's the full read:
http://thedailyfix.com/2010/05/06/mad-mens-alison-brie-talks-about-her-threesomes-lesbianism-and-her-countless-vaginal-penetrations/
Not sure if it's all real, or her just talking shit but it's still pretty funny.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Last edited by Dory77 at Feb 6, 2012,
that does not make her seem less hot. Not one bit.

Try again TS
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I have no idea who that is and have never seen anyone swoon over her

EDIT: Oh, she's the bellend's wife off of Mad Men.
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 6, 2012,
shes no christina hendricks but any hole is a goal i suppose
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by TOMMYB22
that does not make her seem less hot. Not one bit.

Try again TS

Darn, perhaps I was trying to make people swoon more?

I don't know, I just saw it and was shocked. She seemed so nice.
people think she is hot?? really?
I googled her, since i have no idea who that slut is.
She isn't pretty, seems more like an attention *****/slut
Well in the various 'Hot girls' threads that have been around, she always came up and there were heaps of people who were real keen on her.
Who cares, I'd still nail her
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
"Annie's pretty young. We try not to sexualize her"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
After reading this, I want to go to art school.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by toine
people think she is hot?? really?
I googled her, since i have no idea who that slut is.
She isn't pretty, seems more like an attention *****/slut

You seem to be in the wrong thread dude, here you go:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29062643&highlight=gay+thread#post29062643
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
A few things;
1) This is really old news.
2) Who cares?
3) She is hot, I don't see how people can say she isn't pretty, that's just lunacy. Feel free to prefer Christina Hendricks but they are both beautiful women.
4) Most people want to bone Annie Edison, who they feel they know, not the actress portraying her, who they know nothing about and actually comes across as a bit annoying in interviews in my opinion.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
I don't understand. Are you trying to make her less hot?

If so, you are failing terribly.

^Also that. Really I just wanna do Annie.

Quote by TOMMYB22

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 6, 2012,
I don't know who that is, but now I feel I should
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Gyroscope

any true Alison Brie fan would have seen and subsequently fapped to those videos long ago.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm just going to sit here imagining that this is about Christina Hendricks instead.

A thousand times this.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by toine
I've seen way more beautiful girls when i go into town. I wouldn't turn my head for her.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by toine
I've seen way more beautiful girls when i go into town. I wouldn't turn my head for her.

either you have really poor tastes or i'm moving to Belgium. Need to do more research first.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by TOMMYB22
either you have really poor tastes or i'm moving to Belgium. Need to do more research first.

It shouldnt be that hard to believe. I mean a lot of famous women get severely overrated (Meghan Fox much?)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It shouldnt be that hard to believe. I mean a lot of famous women get severely overrated (Meghan Fox much?)

She used to be really hot but she just looks weird now... really weird.

Colossus
Quote by toine

Like I said a lot of the attraction is in the character she plays on Community, a very likeable, innocent and cute character. Couple that with an attractive woman and you have fap fodder.

(sorry for the double post)

Colossus
Aw man, and I was so attracted to her because she seemed like such a sparkling message of purity.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'll just leave this here...

(credit goes to someone in the community thread)

That's just a blurry line. THis is what you were looking for, I think

Or perhaps this?

Or maybe this

on second thoughts...

Nah, it's this.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by ctfod at Feb 6, 2012,
She makes me moist.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Creepy friend with calluses on hands? That sounds like me
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Nooooo Annie what the fuck

This only sucks because on Community her character is the kind of girl all guys dream about. She's attractive and doesn't know it, she's book smart, she's bubbly and she may not be street smart but she's always willing to do whatever seems nicest or best for others. She was just pure awesome. This interview, on the other hand (if it is real anyways) is the kind of girl many guys are sick of. Yeah it's hot but it's shallow and has no depth whatsoever (I guess because...it's shallow). It's the complete opposite of what her character we all know and love is like.

I personally don't truly care, but there's an explanation for the few people wondering why this thread even exists.
Quote by Grimriffer
Creepy friend with calluses on hands? That sounds like me

and every guitarist and bassist ever
@ Pagan, you can't just conclude she's completely shallow because of a single anecdote.

Quote by So-Cal
and every guitarist and bassist ever

Basically anyone who plays string instruments (aside from piano, obviously).
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
@ Pagan, you can't just conclude she's completely shallow because of a single anecdote.

Basically anyone who plays string instruments (aside from piano, obviously).

No I know you can't, but I'm saying if you compare the character and the interview, that's what it seems like. It's like if you get the colour red and put it against a white background. It stands out a lot more than it would against blue or against orange.
Like I said, it was just kind of a way to explain to those who didn't get the point of the thread (so, she's hot anyways/I dont watch community but dayumm, etc)

=]
Quote by sam b
I have no idea who that is.

You should watch less football and more other stuff.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2