Since the unmetal pit wouldn't understand the awesomeness of long metal hair I bring this to the metal thread. Let us discuss our beautiful locks of manly metal hair.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Yes. Hopefully with focus on the beauty aspect. I mean... why should only girls care about their hair? Of course, we sport this look to promote a bad-ass manly attitude but we should care about it too!
Personally I carefully select shampoos and conditioners for my hair, while going to the hairdresser often to discuss the best way to keep my hair healthy AND manly!
It's a tough balance that very few girls have to work with...

Rawr!
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I used to have long hair, but then I took an arrow in the knee.
Lulz, no really, I just looked retarded, not metal at all so I cut those bitches off. Long hair look awesome imo, but they don't work to me.

╞══╬══╡

Ibanez RGR321EX w/ D-Activators
Peavey Bandit 112
People who write off long hair on dudes as gay are idiots. Its looks great on some people, not on others, just like any hairstyle. I had long hair for a while, although it wasn't super-long. It was about shoulder-length. I was very careful to keep it from looking mullet-y. Eventually I cut it off. Now I'm in cycles of growing and cutting as such.

now there's some real manly hair
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Senor Kristian
Yes. Hopefully with focus on the beauty aspect. I mean... why should only girls care about their hair? Of course, we sport this look to promote a bad-ass manly attitude but we should care about it too!
Personally I carefully select shampoos and conditioners for my hair, while going to the hairdresser often to discuss the best way to keep my hair healthy AND manly!
It's a tough balance that very few girls have to work with...

Rawr!

You are an absolute god

Threadstarter what are you doing
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.