Page 1 of 2
Hi pit. I'm eating leftover pizza now and all the toppings fell off
It tastes pretty good but it'd be so much better with toppings. My favorite pizza was Hawaiian but now that I'm vegetarian I usually get pineapples, olives, and avocado.

I had a blueberry pizza once and it was surprisingly good. It tasted like salty blueberry cheesecake (which sounds gross but it isn't)

What are your favorite toppings?
cat
Meat, lots of meat. I also like pineapple and pepperoni.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.

EDIT

Quote by LivinJoke84
Oh, and anyone that says pineapple needs their balls chopping off and feeding to them.

Yep.
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Feb 6, 2012,
Oh, and anyone that says pineapple needs their balls chopping off and feeding to them.

Who the frig puts fruit on a pizza?
EDIT: ^Goddammit.

Fucking fruit does not belong on Fucking pizza.

Quote by Trizek
Meat, lots of meat...

I like it...
Quote by Trizek
...I also like pineapple and pepperoni.

Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by LivinJoke84

Who the frig puts fruit on a pizza?

Tomato is a fruit. Eat a dick.
Pineapple is the best fruit because it's spiky so you can throw it at people who say that fruit isn't allowed on pizza. I now believe that everything tastes good on pizza.
cat
Egg, bacon, ham, blue cheese, onion

Also can't beat old school Quatro Stagioni
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
If that's the case, I don't see how pineapple can't also be considered a vegetable when on a pizza.

Quote by Cobain_is_king

I like chicken and broccoli. I also really like spinach and feta.

Really I think vegetable pizza is best. I like mushrooms a lot too. I don't really care for bacon, sausage or pepperoni pizza. Chicken is the best meat to put on pizza. I feel this way mainly because other meats make the pizza unbearably greasy.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
I like chicken and broccoli. I also really like spinach and feta.

Really I think vegetable pizza is best. I like mushrooms a lot too. I don't really care for bacon, sausage or pepperoni pizza. Chicken is the best meat to put on pizza. I feel this way mainly because other meats make the pizza unbearably greasy.

Quote by Cobain_is_king

Bacon.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Oh I completely forgot about mushrooms. I love them on anything. But I never get them because I don't know a lot of people who eat mushrooms and I can't finish a whole pizza on my own. The half and half thing when ordering doesn't work either. People are unusually pissy about having their pizza touch something that used to have mushroom on it
cat
Quote by RU Experienced?
Even bear bile?

Bear bile might taste good, I wouldn't know. I've never tried it.

If it does taste gross, pizza will make it better.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Oh I completely forgot about mushrooms. I love them on anything. But I never get them because I don't know a lot of people who eat mushrooms and I can't finish a whole pizza on my own. The half and half thing when ordering doesn't work either. People are unusually pissy about having their pizza touch something that used to have mushroom on it

I know right! People who don't eat mushrooms are assicles. Want to go get a pizza with me sometime bro?

Click me, or I'll die.

Anchovy
Tuna
Tomato
Bacon...

ON THE SAME PIZZA.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Tomato is a fruit. Eat a dick.

Good point. Alright then, whoever puts CITRUS or TROPICAL fruit on there should be punished.

You wouldnt put orange segments on there would you?
You get Magic Mushrooms and Pot on pizzas in Singapore, they call them 'Happy Pizzas'
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Good point. Alright then, whoever puts CITRUS or TROPICAL fruit on there should be punished.

You wouldnt put orange segments on there would you?

I wouldn't have, until you suggested it, and now I'm thinking about it. People put them in salads. But, **** salads, so I might put them on a pizza. And then I'll eat it real slow and make you watch.
Cheddar cheese, Hamburger, and bacon.
Bacon Cheeseburger pizza.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by Bushinarin
I know right! People who don't eat mushrooms are assicles. Want to go get a pizza with me sometime bro?

ofc

Quote by treborillusion
You get Magic Mushrooms and Pot on pizzas in Singapore, they call them 'Happy Pizzas'

Definitely not in singapore I've seen them in Cambodia though.
cat
My History teacher in secondary school told me about Happy Pizzas, she looked like Billie Piper too, gosh she was hot.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Anchovy
Tuna
Tomato
Bacon...

ON THE SAME PIZZA.

That sounds like the most disgusting concoction ever. I'd sooner have bear bile on my pizza.
Also, in OP, blueberry pizza sounds immense. Now I can only think about that. Where may I procure one TS?

Click me, or I'll die.

Page 1 of 2