I tend to search my username to keep track of when I've been quoted in a post so I know if I've been replied to. I'd find them myself but I don't remember what threads I've posted in or when.

But now, whenever I search my username it seems it hasnt been "updated" for ages.
Anyone else notice this? Is this a bug or has something changed?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
I tend to search my username to keep track of when I've been quoted in a post so I know if I've been replied to. I'd find them myself but I don't remember what threads I've posted in or when.

But now, whenever I search my username it seems it hasnt been "updated" for ages.
Anyone else notice this? Is this a bug or has something changed?

Same for me. Been searching my own name the last 3 weeks. It's still that same "mother from oklahoma rant" that's the latest thread.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
My ego does not require me to search my own name.

Besides how does that tell you if you've been quoted?

You search your own name, and your name will show up in the quote in red as that's the word/phrase you're searching for.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510396

It's been noted. These are dark times.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
My ego does not require me to search my own name.

Besides how does that tell you if you've been quoted?

Because it searches for post text, which would contain your name in a quote. lol what a noob.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Same for me. Been searching my own name the last 3 weeks. It's still that same "mother from oklahoma rant" that's the latest thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=8913294
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

It's exactly the same for me
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
It's exactly the same for me

All dem cool kats got the same
Mine's the thread about James Hetfield throwing stones at the pap

HHHNNNNGGGNNHH!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Who searches their username?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I can guarantee you do it all the time.

Or people who want to be able to give a reply to a quote or something in a thread. It's rather easy way of letting you know if there's any new post quoting you so can give an answer to something if someone needs one.

The latter would obviously not apply to you.
I don't do it for 2 reasons:

1)My name is too complicated and some people call me different variations of the words jew and chords so I cba searching them all.

2)I always read posts that I missed in thread that I posted, I don't need to search my name.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Obviously lots of people do. It's a good way to see if you've been quoted so you can carry on the conversation.

It's also been a month since this issue was first raised with no sign of a resolution yet.

I know that if it took that long to solve a problem with a live service where I work people would be in serious trouble.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Vauxite, SkepsisMetal, JohnnyGenzale, Xiaoxi, Kensai, Dreadnought, ali.guitarkid7, GbAdimDb5m7

lol im in ur searchbar messin with ur tags.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
It's been brought up in the bug reports forum and is being worked on, as far as I know.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.