Page 1 of 3
Yeah, craziest shit you've done in the name of love?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Flew all the way out to Australia to meet her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
She told me to get a job. I joined the army.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
On my one vacation, I made a photo album for my girlfriend. I went to various places and wrote her name in shit like sand and water colour. It was put together in a book I made and "narrated", I guess, by a poem I made to piece it all together.

Fat stupid bitch didn't even look at it. Stupid cunt.

I was a naive teen that didn't know how to do things so it seems cheesy and over the top, but I did it anyways. And for what? Nothing. Ah well. I guess that's the best example to answer the thread's question.
Sit down for two hours in silence and deconstruct the 'love' so that it no longer exists.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Killed someone. She shouldn't have said no really. :/
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
On my one vacation, I made a photo album for my girlfriend. I went to various places and wrote her name in shit like sand and water colour. It was put together in a book I made and "narrated", I guess, by a poem I made to piece it all together.

The transition made me lol.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Okay, that's two against two of it working out and it not working out.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

I was a naive teen that didn't know how to do things so it seems cheesy and over the top, but I did it anyways. And for what? Nothing. Ah well. I guess that's the best example to answer the thread's question.

Should have just bought her a doughnut.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Punched a window...

We have to hear the rest of this.

Quote by Jackal58

Man if I did that, my pelvis would have been shattered.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
We have to hear the rest of this.

There's not much to say. I was drunk, it was my ex-girlfriend. We were at a mutual friend's wedding. After she left I got extremely angry and sad so I decided it was a great idea to punch my fist through a window. Didn't manage to break it though as my friend stopped me after the first punch or so. I guess it was rather cracked though.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Punched a window...

If you're trying to make it more than what it is it's not working out, it's just a window, I on the other hand punched a concrete wall repeatedly, I couldn't move my hand for a while after.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
There's not much to say. I was drunk, it was my ex-girlfriend. We were at a mutual friend's wedding. After she left I got extremely angry and sad so I decided it was a great idea to punch my fist through a window. Didn't manage to break it though as my friend stopped me after the first punch or so. I guess it was rather cracked though.

Ahh that sounds tough. =[
I couldn't imagine being in a situation like that. Sorry to hear.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If you're trying to make it more than what it is it's not working out, it's just a window, I on the other hand punched a concrete wall repeatedly, I couldn't move my hand for a while after.

So, because of the fact that you did that, I can't say about the only stupid thing I've done because of love? Or what's your reasoning around this post? The normal non-existent one?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Can't break a window in one punch

My god.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Jackal58

LOL
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

My god.

you're jewish.

Atleast I can break a window in one punch, work out a bit buddy.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Jackal58

Nothing speaks love like some Mickey-D fries and some glazed doughy goodness.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I gave up my dreams of becoming a professional musician. I had everything set up, Albums written, band formed, game plan, cash to do it comfortably and 200 reasons to do it.

Now I'm working a 9-5 waiting every day for her to come home from university so she can live her dreams.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
I went ass to mouth. SHE SAID SHE WANTED IT!!!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

My god.

I bet you any money that you can't either. Modern windows are tough; people have died in house fires because they had windows that only opened to a small angle and they couldn't smash them.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Atleast I can break a window in one punch, work out a bit buddy.

why is that a talent/skill worth having?

and I'm fairly certain I can manage to punch through a window with a proper punch, which I stated my friend did not allow me to do.
Almost killed myself. It's a very long story but it basically made me get depression and I hated living with the heartache. Falling in love with her again now and I know it's gonna end in tears but she really is perfect for me :/
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by Todd Hart
I bet you any money that you can't either. Modern windows are tough; people have died in house fires because they had windows that only opened to a small angle and they couldn't smash them.

Believe me I can, I ain't no skinny Swedish who eats meatballs all day.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
drove to and carried her into the hospital after she neglected to take medication that more or less was keeping her alive

she passed a few months after we broke up anyways so i suppose it was in vain
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by MyS3lF
got arrested

For what?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Seth Shadows
I gave up my dreams of becoming a professional musician. I had everything set up, Albums written, band formed, game plan, cash to do it comfortably and 200 reasons to do it.

Now I'm working a 9-5 waiting every day for her to come home from university so she can live her dreams.

I hope she's worth it
Hit harder than you dare.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
why is that a talent/skill worth having?

and I'm fairly certain I can manage to punch through a window with a proper punch, which I stated my friend did not allow me to do.

Well if my house is on fire I can break the window
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Believe me I can, I ain't no skinny Swedish who eats meatballs all day.

You really make me support Iran for various reasons.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Well if my house is on fire I can break the window

My house was not on fire when this occured and the punch was from like 30 centimeteres, by the time I had prepared for the next punch my friend grabbed my arm...
Quote by L2112Lif
I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that. No, I won't do that.

MoFo L2112Lif beat me to it. Meat Loaf is a boss.
Quote by digman50
Almost killed myself. It's a very long story but it basically made me get depression and I hated living with the heartache. Falling in love with her again now and I know it's gonna end in tears but she really is perfect for me :/

....Sounds it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You really make me support Iran for various reasons.

The rage of not being able to break a window must be a bitch, you probably hate yourself now, and you should.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 3