can't say anything bad really. it sounds great. I'm a sucker for tremolo picking sections because of amon amarth.
Awesome intro! This is very heavy indeed. Very clean playing,. timing is great, and I love the melodies. Around 0.45 is DEfinitely Amon Amarth type melodic death metal. The cool thing is you didn't just rip off At The Gates in metalcore style. This is very original. Well written all the way through, and it flows like a river. The drums do get real loud, and overall I hate that drum sound. But the drums were written well and go along with the song well, and I've had problems getting decent drum sounds out of VSTs in the past so that is no big deal. Overall this song is a beast and deserves a 10. What did you use for recording guitars/distortion?

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1517279
Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

@touke the rhythm guitar is tracked twice using my pod xt and a tiny bit of EQing. I agree with the drums, I got SD2.0 but haven't had a chance to find a good preset or find a sound I like myself :/
Quote by sovngarde
Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

@touke the rhythm guitar is tracked twice using my pod xt and a tiny bit of EQing. I agree with the drums, I got SD2.0 but haven't had a chance to find a good preset or find a sound I like myself :/

I recommend getting The Metal Foundry for SD2.0, I use the factory presets and they are real good IMO.
Quote by touke
I recommend getting The Metal Foundry for SD2.0, I use the factory presets and they are real good IMO.

Cheers, I'll have to check that out!