Page 1 of 2
At the moment only 2046 in itunes.

Have had 10 000+.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
1,278 songs - I got a new laptop in January and have no means of transferring all the music from my old hard drive so I'm making due with what I've got.

I find it amusing when people have 10k+. Like they even listen to all of it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

That was the case with me a few years ago. had entire discographies of bands I never listened to. Ever.

Now I usually just get the music files I need for my ipod, otherwise I'll just use Spotify.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No itunes, just lots and lots of CD's and MP3 files.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Spotify says 5850, though there's some portion that Spotify didn't import/I still haven't put on this laptop since my last computer, not sure how many more that would be.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by StewieSwan

I've listened to a good 90% of mine. The rest I just haven't got around to yet.
Quote by StewieSwan

Agreed. Quality over quantity.

I've got 4500~, but it's all stuff I love.
Around 90,000.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
108 artists, 7.1 days, 16.41GB

dunno how many songs, don't really care

EDIT: tbh, I just bought a Macbook and only transferred my albums and fav music, so you could say this is my core music. On my laptop I had bout 50GB of music
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at Feb 6, 2012,
9762, most of which Ive listened too surprisingly
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Jackal58
Around 90,000.

Lies and Deceit!
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
7372 but I have rated 2214 songs as my favorites that I can always listen to. But I mostly have this much music because I usually like to have the whole album instead of just having one song of an artist.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Darkness in Zero
All of those legal though. I'd be curious how many of the higher numbers are more illegal downloads...

I've deleted most of my illegal downloads and Spotify'd it back into my library. Like if I really wanted to, I could have everything on Spotify in my library for free legally and have a bigger library than anyone, but that sounds like something a loser would do.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I got 1058 on my 160 GB ipod and thats only like 6 GBs, so that probably means I wont have to get another one haha.
Quote by Jackal58
Around 90,000.

If you started your music collection at age 12 you your music library would increase by an average of 2143 songs per year since that time.
2888 on my computer, but like 20% of that is something I have considered to delete.
Of all the music I've got, I have too few on CDs. However, some of it is either rare or just unavailable to get shipped to Finland without too much trouble.
However, I've got only 500 of all those songs on my phone.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Feb 6, 2012,
Quote by StewieSwan

Not on a regular basis, no. I have, however, listened to about 85% of everything I have. I just never delete anything on the off chance I might want to listen to it again.
2051, and I listen to about three quarters of it. About an eighth of it, I just haven't gotten around to listening to, and the rest I just haven't deleted yet.
I have an external with about 20000 songs on it, but I sort of gave up digital music after it got really hard to keep organized. I mostly have CDs and Records now. Idk how many.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
I have an external with about 20000 songs on it, but I sort of gave up digital music after it got really hard to keep organized. I mostly have CDs and Records now. Idk how many.

How is it hard to keep digital music organized? It seems a lot easier to store 20000 songs on a hard drive than on CDs or records!
Quote by Tangerineseeker
How is it hard to keep digital music organized? It seems a lot easier to store 20000 songs on a hard drive than on CDs or records!

It involves a lot of transferring things from one place to another, and trying to convert file types. I'd much rather alphabetize a CD rack than rename thousands of files that lost their tags. Plus, I like having my CDs around. Especially in the car. Sort of a religious experience really.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Jackal58
Around 90,000.

Seriously.. Why?

I might sound a bit like James Hetfield now, but to me downloading 90.000 songs seems like something that, even seen through my eyes, might look like something that's just not okay!

Sure, i've downloaded music too.. But only to check out if i wanted to actually buy the CD's (i know it.. I'm just a poor man who can't afford to buy CD's i don't like). If i don't like it i delete it, and if i do i buy it..

But honestly.. Why?!
No gear.. Just tits.. And some gear.. Mostly Fenders.. And tits.. A Takamine acoustic.. An Orange tube amp.. A shitty Fender amp.. AND TITS! And a big fuckload of pedals that i don't know how to use..
I got about 1000, but the song lengths are probably above average and they're at high bitrates so it's still hogging up valuable hard drive space. I'm sure there is stuff missing though. Can't see how people with 10,000+ songs listen to everything. Maybe they're just old but I refine my library every now and then, deleting stuff.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
All I have right now is 55 songs (got the Kaki King discography a few days ago), cause I deleted all my other music which was somewhere around 6000 - 7000.
Page 1 of 2