Okay didn't know where to put this thread.

I currently own an ESP LTD EC COBWEB (the black one with the skull) which I bought when I just started out playing and thought looked really cool. Now when I think of it I would rather own a natural black one without the paintjob. Does anyone here know who I should turn too? I have no experience in repainting guitars so don't think it would be a great idea doing it myself.

Instead of buying a new one (which I'm actually planning on doing when I get enough money) I thought I could just repaint it.

Thanks in advance!
I would go ask the guys in GB&C. They should be able to help.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Take all the hardware off/ out. Fine sand paper. Take the finish off. Go to a car parts shop. Buy black spray paint. Spray. Let it dry. Sand it smooth. Spray again. Let it dry. Sand it smooth again. Keep doing this until you have a nice solid finish.

As it's a refinish I don't know whether or not you'd need to seal the wood or not. I know with a new piece of wood you'd need a sealant but one that's already finished, I don't know. The guys in the GB&C could help more.
Quote by Mondavarious
ESP LTD EC COBWEB

Needs more cobweb
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I remember back in the day, Master Shake showed me a picture of her modded 'Rising' Fender. I don't know how she did it, but she got the album cover of Rainbow's Rising album on there. I'm guessing she's good with guitar mods, so I'd PM her.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
a refinish would be easy, but you should tray staining it with a very dark brown, and then finishing it with nitro, looks amazing, I've done it to a few guitars with fantastic results.