Page 1 of 4
As in, unattractive first names.

Obligatory Keith.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Fartface
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Chen
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
All of the stereotypical german ones: Bertha, Ingrid, Gretchen, etc.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Olga
Helga
Agatha
Roberta
Bloberta
Wilma

Most female names that end in A I guess

I believe the first two are pretty much the same name but in a different language. I don't think you can count that as two.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I believe the first two are pretty much the same name but in a different language. I don't think you can count that as two.

Whatever they're both ugly as hell.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Whatever they're both ugly as hell.

Agreed.
Quote by L2112Lif
Any Elizabeth that shortens their name to Beth, uncool.

also my name.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Minkaro
Adolf.

Tanz den Adolf Hitler

Yeah, it's a not a very pretty name.

I tend to really find a lot of the german names to be rather dull/horrible.

Adolf, Heinrich, Jurgen.

of course all these names exist in the swedish language as well but in a slightly different way,
Henrik and Jörgen.

Svetlanda is most likely one of the most ugly names.

Svett = sweat in Swedish so it's even uglier here. Albeit, it's a russian name.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Carswell98
Any Elizabeth that shortens their name to Beth, uncool.

also my name.

I think it's worse when they shorten it to "Liz".
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Liz Lemon.

You are wrong.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Gertrude
Margret
Ingrid
Dorris
Norris
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Liz makes me think of Liz Lemon, and then Tina Fey, so I don't mind that one.

edit

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Liz Lemon.

You are wrong.

HA

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Liz Lemon.

You are wrong.

That still sounds just as unattractive. May be even worse with "Lemon" as a last name.

I think you're just butthurt because your name is ugly.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
That still sounds just as unattractive. May be even worse with "Lemon" as a last name.

I think you're just butthurt because your name is ugly.

Prove that I'm wrong, also, you calling me butthurt and ugly named is offensive, We're trying to have an intelligent debate and there's no place for that shit in any kind of debate. Learn to debate like a decent human being or stay out of it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
chavvy names like Jodie and Jamie, just sound like the name of some little rat child. Also chavvy names like Chantelle, Chelsea etc
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Prove that I'm wrong, also, you calling me butthurt and ugly named is offensive, We're trying to have an intelligent debate and there's no place for that shit in any kind of debate. Learn to debate like a decent human being or stay out of it.

Subjective opinion is subjective. I didn't call you ugly, I called your name ugly.

My name is quite ugly too. It's just two letters.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Subjective opinion is subjective. I didn't call you ugly, I called your name ugly.

My name is quite ugly too. It's just two letters.

In Hebrew my name is 2 letters as well.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've always thought of Morgan as a fairly hot name. But I also knew a girl named Morgan that I thought was quite attractive.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In Hebrew my name is 2 letters as well.

So you know my pain.
Quote by L2112Lif
Babs. That is all i have to contribute.
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So you know my pain.

My name is also common as hell, for boys and girls
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
My name is also common as hell, for boys and girls

Quote by L2112Lif
*Doesn't see name*

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 4