Page 1 of 2
I just finished the last episode and the whole show was amazing. U guys have any shows that are like that I need something to watch that can top that.
First series was some of the best television of all time.

Then it went to hell.

T-Bag and Malone FTMFW tho
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
It's not really like Prison Break, but Burn Notice is an amazing television show. Also, the Prison break writers are cunts for the way they ended the series.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
That show ended like 3 years ago.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
They should have made two seasons, but focused the second season on resolving the overarching mystery instead of including more and more ones. The second season started extremely well.

Most annoying thing was how they'd start to use plot twists in every episode, really made them lose all effect.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Exactly. Should have been a mini series.

I agree. The first season was good, and then it was just a steady decline. I still watched the whole series since I developed a connection to the characters.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Breaking Bad, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire.

I liked the series, all I remember is Season 1 and then it just got silly.
Quote by Demon Wolf
They should have made two seasons, but focused the second season on resolving the overarching mystery instead of including more and more ones. The second season started extremely well.

Most annoying thing was how they'd start to use plot twists in every episode, really made them lose all effect.

Yeah and then Skofield (sp?) gets put in jail again? I'm sorry that's just stupid. It's like if the end of Shawshank Redemption had Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman get arrested for killing hookers and selling cocaine.

It was stupid. They could have easily have made the other seasons about damning effects each of the fugitives had once they were able to settle down, like debts they had to pay thugs or constantly having to move. They could have made it work instead of that shit.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It's not really like Prison Break, but Burn Notice is an amazing television show. Also, the Prison break writers are cunts for the way they ended the series.

Burn Notice is fucking amazing.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

It was kind of a crappy ending.
That direct to TV movie was an abomination. Jesus it was bad.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Burn Notice is fucking amazing.

I wonder what Micheal is gonna do to save Fiona in the upcoming season. I'm expecting it to be fantastic though.

Quote by AlteredMaggot18
It was kind of a crappy ending.

I agree, but I was still sad when Micheal died.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I wonder what Micheal is gonna do to save Fiona in the upcoming season. I'm expecting it to be fantastic though.

I'm only in Season 5 episode 5, You talking about the next season?

I'm watching it on TV so I'm kinda behind.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I agree, but I was still sad when Micheal died.

i teared up a little bit they could have mad it longer with sarah in prison though i wish they would have.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I'm only in Season 5 episode 5, You talking about the next season?

I'm watching it on TV so I'm kinda behind.

Oh, shit I'm sorry. I just gave away the end of the season. Yeah, the next season is what I'm wondering about. I can't wait to see what happens. I think when next season starts we should get on facebook and talk about the episodes after we both see them.

Quote by AlteredMaggot18
i teared up a little bit they could have mad it longer with sarah in prison though i wish they would have.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=29091084
I agree.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Oh, shit I'm sorry. I just gave away the end of the season. Yeah, the next season is what I'm wondering about. I can't wait to see what happens. I think when next season starts we should get on facebook and talk about the episodes after we both see them.

Go die in a fucking hole you disgusting piece of shit, YOU SPOILED IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCdbcPxNfc
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by gonzaw
Well, I absolutely loved the 1st season, and from that point on just kept watching the show "on principle", even if it kind of sucked on seasons 3-4.

I also loved how everybody dies in an anticlimatic fashion most of the time.

except the mom lol
Not sure if it really fits in with Prison Break, but I'm almost finished with Jericho, and it is amazing. I highly recommend it.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Did something change? I'm halfway through the first season and I really like it.

I watched it when I was like 14 I'm 19 now just grew out of it it was good though
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

False.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
except the mom lol

I don't remember that one so much, but I think it was anticlimatic as well?

What I mean is for instance when the girlfriend of Lincoln dies.
She's like "Yes! I've discovered the secret house/conspiracy/whatever!" and then gets shot in like 2 seconds while talking on the phone.

Although now that I remember the 2nd season was kickass as well.
The 3rd and 4th ones weren't that good though, but they didn't suck as much as I thought.

Anyways, I liked the "plot twists" that happened every single episode.
Made it more interesting I think.
Quote by Primus2112
False.

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by gonzaw
lol new season airs tonight I think

I'm watching it right now. This show is so ridiculous but I love it. The fact that there's another season reflects just how ridiculous it is.
Free Ali
I'm excited for new prison break. Great show, I knew they couldn't have ended it the way they did. Though the first season is where the magic happens, I'm still a big fan of how Michaels plans played out till the "end"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Gotham is a really good show I've been watching recently. You should try it.
Page 1 of 2