Poll: Which do you dippers prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you dippers prefer?
Long Cit
5 10%
Fine Cut
2 4%
Pouches
2 4%
Dipping is repulsivet
40 82%
Voters: 49.
Pouchin like a Khangaskhan.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Dipping is such a strange habit.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Tobacco is for smoking.

Smoking is for weed
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
Smoking is for weed

Amen.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Levi Garrett or Red Man Gold blend... or maybe it's silver blend? Not sure.

Either way, I prefer chew to dip. I only do it when it's super stressful/shitty at work though. It's a comfort drug for me, only a literal handful of times a year
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by rid_the_disease
I thought it said Clit in the poll options, not cut. Nevermind.. *leaves*

So... you would've picked 'long clit,' I see.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
No.. well maybe. I'm sure long clits have their advantages, in some way or another. Brb googling.

Edit: No, no long clit for me thanks.
Last edited by rid_the_disease at Feb 6, 2012,
Everyday dip is longcut. Love me some Cope Snuff but the shits messy as hell when ya try and take the dip out. Pouches are for p*ssys or beginners. Chew is great too but doesn't give me the same feel as dip. I'm dying to try real Swedish snus but haven't had a chance to order any yet. American "snus" is like the Natty Light of snus. To the haters, it ain't just for rednecks, my college roommate got me into it a few years ago and he was a preppy hockey player and ladies man, kid dipped like 5 cans a week. It's all a matter of taking care of your teeth, not dipping automatically rots your mouth out
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
I have never seen anyone chew tobacco in my entire life. I guess it's an American thing?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by rebel rocker
Everyday dip is longcut. Love me some Cope Snuff but the shits messy as hell when ya try and take the dip out. Pouches are for p*ssys or beginners. Chew is great too but doesn't give me the same feel as dip. I'm dying to try real Swedish snus but haven't had a chance to order any yet. American "snus" is like the Natty Light of snus. To the haters, it ain't just for rednecks, my college roommate got me into it a few years ago and he was a preppy hockey player and ladies man, kid dipped like 5 cans a week. It's all a matter of taking care of your teeth, not dipping automatically rots your mouth out

General Snus the Swedish Snus brand has a local finder for it so you might not have to rely on ordering it. real Cigar Shops(not the crappy ones also selling bongs and crap) are starting to carry some General Snus. My local cigar shop has a General Snus fridge but i usually have to be quick about buying it sense they sell out fast. Jaconson's is a good Swedish Brand too, but i always have to order it.
Last edited by WaltTheWerewolf at Feb 6, 2012,
Yeah, I tried looking at all the tobacco stores I could find in my area (not too many in central MA). When I get some decent funds together i'm putting in a big order to Northerner (.com) Dip is expensive as hell here regardless. +$4 for a can of Grizzly, $6-$8 for Cope...
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Quote by rid_the_disease
Edit: No, no long clit for me thanks.

I'll take your word for it and try to avoid them in the future.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I'm just gonna put this here and leave silently.

...In some cases it has been known to cause cancer within only a few years of use. Gruen Von Behrens, now a public speaker against the product, started using dipping tobacco at age 13 only to be diagnosed with mouth cancer at 17. He started noticing signs of cancer at age 16 however.
If I played guitar I'd be Jimmy Page, the girlies I like are underage.
Yes, it can cause oral cancer, but at a Significantly decreased rate to smoking. Some studies have shown it to be up to 90% safer. I know of people who have dipped for 20 years, never had any problems and never known anyone to have any problems. I consent that it is not safe, but it is nowhere near as dangerous as anti tobacco organizations and public figures make it seem
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Speaking of Cancer......

If you dip and want to possibly avoid Cancer, just switch to Swedish Snus...some Snus findings on Oral Cancer etc:
http://www.estoc.org/science-research

Snus goes in the upper lip, dont have to spit, and is pretty good. SWEDISH SNUS, not that american camel crap. Reason why Snus isnt linked to cancer is the steam curing of the tobacco, and the pasteurizing of it which apparently removes most of the harmful things from it.

Look it up! Swedish Snus in sweden is regulated as a Food Product so even that tells ya something lol.
spellcheck is repulsive to TS.

luckily, his dirty habit is repulsive to me, so we are even.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom