Page 1 of 6
Sup Pit,

I was just browsing the Internet and I recognized an album cover as The Madcaps avatar. There was a booty on the album cover but it had been cropped off so it got me wondering what is the story behind your avatar.
Night Birds logo/ self titled 7"

probably one of the best bands currently in NJ, and if you disagree i'll walk to your home and stab you.
I love sea creatures.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
After I played Chrono Trigger for the first time I was like "ZOMG CHRONOTRIGGERCHRONOTRIGGERCHRONOTRIGGER" and I promptly went out and found an avatar of an imp. They seem to me to be the iconic recurring character in the game, main characters notwithstanding.
Mine is a cyriak animation that I saw on Adult Swim one night and liked. I had to download a youtube compilation of the animations then cut it down into the cat jumping on the helicopter.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Mine is Edward Norton dressed as a dinosaur raving with a bunch of kids in sepia tone and cut in half because the gif size was too big. I love it anyway.
Catch you Slater
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I beat everyone to stealing it from a Cyanide & Happiness comic.
3 or 4 other people had their avatars changed by mods cause I was first
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
homer is stupid. I am stupid.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Because I'm #1...

in boogie land.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I have a hard on for this guy

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Appetite for Destruction, used to be obsessed with the album, not so much anymore. I plan on changing it soon, just looking for a really cool picture to replace it with.
65 Roses logo from a t-shirt I bought at walmart :P its to support those with cystic fibrosis
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
I am a sexy motherfucker.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
This chill bro made this thread asking about avatars and I realized I haven't changed that shit since christmas and I liked the look, so, you know, brooo.
I don't even know what my avatar is. Someone posted it on another forum that I use and I decided it would be my UG avatar.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Mine used to be one of the lads from Immortal bursting out of a toilet, wearing a santa hat. I made it myself. The santa hat was put there one christmas and I left it there for a year or two.

I changed it to my current one after I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It's Koba, the evil-looking Bonobo.
I was the "Paddleball King" during my time on FoF-FF.

Good times. I had about 900 posts. Some of it was also spent as the "Guava Man" too.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Mine's from a music video, I got bored and made a clip from it turn into the album cover it is off of. I wanted something no one else had
In my heart I'm with you

every night
*Enters thread* cough cough.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
It's just the head off this Viewtiful Joe style rendition I did of the original red Power Ranger a couple years back.
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Mine showed up on a random google search. I thought it was chill, so I was like, whatever, man, you're my avatar now.

And so it was.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Well.......
This chill bro made this thread asking about avatars and I realized I haven't changed that shit since christmas and I liked the look, so, you know, brooo.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I don't even know what my avatar is. Someone posted it on another forum that I use and I decided it would be my UG avatar.

It looks similar to an avatar that one of my friends used to have in a different website. But that was way back in 07 and we both stopped using that website around the end of that year.
It's the smiley face from the cover of dazed and confused. I was like 14 years old when I set it. I was all about that movie.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by devourke

It looks similar to an avatar that one of my friends used to have in a different website. But that was way back in 07 and we both stopped using that website around the end of that year.

Maybe the person that posted it used that forum at some point then. The gif was already the perfect size for an avatar when I found it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"