Anyone else excited for these strings to come out on the 17th (NA)? Has anyone been lucky enough to go to the NAMM show and see/hear/try these strings out? What do you think about them?
If what they are boasting is true then for sure I am, I just finished restringing my electric but i am more than willing to pull them out for a pair of cobalt if they live up to their claims.
^That.

If what they say is true then I'm definitely gonna try out the Cobalts. John Petrucci seems to genuinely like them, so that's reason enough for me to at least give them a shot.
I haven't heard about them, what is supposed to be so special about them?
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
They are boasting brighter highs, tighter lows (so an overall more dynamic sound) , more output and easier harmonics.

Well so it claims, where waiting to see if they are every bit as good as they say.
hmmm, I'm due for a new set of strings on both of my guitars
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Thats "if" they are coated, hopefully not I don't like how coated stings feel.

I have yet to see anything about them being coated though, but they do mention they will feel softer and make bending easier. That would be hard to achieve with a coating, so it would either be wrapped around a core or is an alloy made up of mostly cobalt.