Hey pit, so i went to the optometrist a few weeks ago and i got my new prescription. He said I have a bit of astigmatism and that i should get new glasses. So i ordered a new pair online for dirt cheap the other day and I got them in today. I just tried them and they're awesome, however when i took them off my right eye started to hurt. My girlfriend said its because I never wear glasses that im getting that feeling and it will go away as soon as i get used to them. However im paranoid that I got the prescription wrong. Im posting a picture with the prescription, pay close attention to the axis which is THE LAST NUMBER ON THE RIGHT. To me it seems like the top one is 170 and the bottom is 15, but im getting really paranoid that i screwed up the prescription and wasted my time and money. If anyone can read this and they have an idea of whether im right or wrong please, PLEASE help me out? Cause i might be freaking out for no good reason.

Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
You're blind in your right eye. I'm afraid that it's cancer.

I'm wearing glasses right now, I know these things.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
As Claire finished up her last aerobics exercise, she noticed a very muscular dark haired woman working out on the stationary bike in the strength and conditioning room. The woman was oblivious to everything around her because of the Walkman headphones attached to her weightlifting belt. Claire picked up her towel and walked directly towards the heavily sweating woman, and as she got closer, Claire could see the brunette was extremely well built and was much more heavily muscled than any female she had ever seen. Her quads stretched the skin tight workout tights as she pedaled at an even steady pace, while her biceps bulged even though at the present time her arms were at rest. It was hard to tell how tall she was because she was sitting down, but Claire guessed that she was average height--about 5'5" to 5'6" while her weight was probably more than she looked because of all those bulging muscles, and with her hair tied into a bun behind her head Claire guessed that a long mane of brown hair would frame a pretty if not beautiful face.
As she settled onto the bike next to her, the brunette gave Claire a courteous nod, and with this opening Claire nodded back and introduced herself. Turning off her headphones the woman introduced herself as Samantha or Sam for short as she reached out a small but powerful hand in an introductory shake. After some small talk, in which Claire found out that Sam was single, lived alone, worked in the Loop as an attorney, and drove a bright red Mazda Miata, Claire broached the subject of Sam's tremendous physique. She told Claire that as a small child she had a terrible weight problem and this caused her to be teased by her classmates until she was fifteen. That's when she decided to do something about it! She saw an ad on TV about a weight training program, which in turn got her started in body building and endurance training. As she shed the pounds, she got more and more into it! In high school her training was just for her own physical well being and mental health, but at college, however, she got into competitive lifting and entered triathlon meets against experienced athletes, and she had been hooked ever since.

Both women decided to call it quits for the day and hit the showers. As they undressed Claire told Sam about her family life and of how Frank was on the road so much while also glancing at Sam's body to see how it shaped up out of her workout clothes. To say she was spectacular would be an understatement!!! Unbelievably muscular with tits that you could die for and large nipples that stood out like thimbles surrounded by large pink areolas-- a solid D cup Claire guessed. Sam's bush was also a sight to behold, a very thick patch of fur covered her pussy while thin trail of dark hair ran up to her navel. Immediately deciding that she wanted to have her, Claire wrapped a towel around her as they walked into the showers, while Sam on the other hand left her body totally uncovered, seemingly oblivious to the effect she was having on her new found friend!!!

Under the hot jets of as water both women silently let their muscles and minds relax, it was at that moment that Claire noticed something like she had never seen before!!! It was between Sam's legs--what was it??? As she tried to get a better look without looking overly obvious, she finally figured out what she had seen, it was Sam's clit!!! It was jutting out of the dense curly pubic hair that was trying to hide it! It was much bigger than anything Claire had ever seen in her entire life, and that included four years of college in a dorm and a sorority. As she was looking away Sam said, "It got that way from the Juice." Claire was embarrassed that she had been found staring, but couldn't help but looking back at the enormous organ for a better look. Sam explained that when she was in college she took steroids to promote muscle mass and one of the side effects was an enlarged clitoris. When she quit taking the drugs the clit stayed in its present state--oversized and constantly engorged! She told Claire how sometimes she would have violent orgasms if her crotch was rubbed by a bike seat, a weight lifting apparatus, or any of half a dozen other things, and not only was it big, it was also super sensitive. Just to show Claire what she meant, Sam adjusted her shower head directly at her ****, and while the stream of hot water bore directly onto her clit, Sam began to breathe heavily and shake, and within a matter of minutes she brought herself to a shuddering climax!!! With no one else in the shower Claire boldly reached out and began feeling Sam's chest--it was the only soft thing on her body, and Sam immediately began to respond to Claire's deft touch, while turning her body so Claire had a straight on look at this magnificent creature. Her hard clit was still pushing it's way through the wet forest of hair, and Claire dropped to her knees and began to tongue Sam's erect organ while her own hand went to her own clit as she furiously frigged her hot steaming slit. As she sucked, Claire looked up to see Sam sucking one of her own nipples, and that sight, coupled with her own fingering started wave after wave of orgasm to sweet through her shaking body. As she started to tremble, Claire also felt Sam's pussy begin to violently contract as her sucking became more intense, inducing the muscular woman to a blinding climax of her own!!!

Both women slipped to the floor in a heap of spent sexual delight, and Sam gently leaned over and gave Claire a tender kiss and a soft thank you. Claire looked down to see if Sam's clit had relaxed at all, but just like a good little soldier, it still it stood at attention! All Sam said was, "Always like that." As they got dressed, Claire said, "Same time next week?" Sam replied, "I wouldn't miss it for the world!"
wat?^

I'd agree with your lady friend. It took maybe a week or two to completely get used to my new glasses. Maybe give it a week?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
^wtf to Kelly.

if they work bro, why question it?

glasses are badass. you can stab folks with them.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
There's a white rectangle over the important part.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Yeah it definitely takes some getting used to. I sometimes don't wear mine for a month or so out of laziness and its strange at first when I put them on. Same goes for when I take them off after having them on all day. Takes a minute to adjust. As far as ordering cheap glasses online. The first pair I ever bought I got through my eye doctor and didn't really like. They did make an improvement but overall just didn't seem 100%. My next pair I bought online for like $60 and they were so much better than the $250 ones I got from my eye doctor. In fact, I liked them so much that when I lost them I ordered the exact same pair and they were every bit as good.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 7, 2012,
Don't stress out over it, just give it a week or two and see if it gets better. I got a new Rx a month ago and it took me over a week to get used to them. I was getting really bad headaches during that first week but they cleared up after I adjusted to them.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Kelly has won this thread.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by jetfuel495
Nope, there is nobody on this entire site with glasses.

You caught me. Mine are just for fashion.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by this&that
Im posting a picture with the prescription, pay close attention to the axis which is THE LAST NUMBER ON THE RIGHT. To me it seems like the top one is 170 and the bottom is 15, but im getting really paranoid that i screwed up the prescription and wasted my time and money.

Disclaimer: Although I used to work at an optometrists office, It's been a few years so this might not be 100% accurate. I am also not a doctor.

The axis value is simply the rotation of the lens, measured from 0 to 179, (180 and 0 would correspond to the same thing) It doesn't have much to do with the strength of the lens, only with rotation in the case of astigmatism correction. In actuality, those two numbers aren't as far off as you think they are.
See relevant wiki

If you can remember your eye exam, instead of the doctor is flipping lenses and asking "more clear 1 or 2" , this is where the doctor will rotate the lens and ask you to tell him/her to stop when the image is at it's clearest. (all of this assuming he or she didn't just use an autorefractor). Typically the doctor will do this a few times and take an average, so it's difficult to get an axis power that is way off due to patient error.

Quite honestly, your prescription is somewhat mild, even though it takes a small while to get used to astigmatism correction. I used to recommend trying the glasses for at least week, unless you have massive headaches. If they still bother you, go see what your optometrist's policy is on re-examinations.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Feb 7, 2012,
TS I got corrective laser surgery on my eyes................................best thing I ever done.

Also you should probably go back to the Optometrist TS.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
170 in one eye and 015 in the other? maybe he wrote it wrong and it was supposed to be 150?
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
I read it as o15 or 015. The o/0 is pretty small.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
I'm a really pretty girl with glasses. I think I look sexier with glasses than without.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I have glasses for about 4 years now, got about 4.25 in my left eye and 4.75 in the right, I'm blind as shit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by jetfuel495
Nope, there is nobody on this entire site with glasses.

We ban those f*cking four-eyed creeps right away.
Quote by seeneyj
I'm a really pretty girl with glasses. I think I look sexier with glasses than without.

I like it when you have your hair in a ponytail.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
I like it when you have your hair in a ponytail.

Does it turn you on?
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I have astigmatism too and my eyes feel really weird when I'm not wearing glasses/contacts. But you should probably check with the optometrist so you'll stop worrying about this.
cat
It takes a while to get used to. One of my eyes is near-sighted and the other far-sighted. Took me a few days to adjust once I got my glasses... and every time I get new glasses it takes some time to readjust.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████