So this morning at school I had foul stinky gas that was sticking to the fabric of my skinny jeans. So I left my 1st period spanish II class to go to the restroom to air out and let a few go. It smells, when I walk into any bathroom at school, but the stench I got a whiff of was pretty gnarly. I couldn't penpoint the smell so I went to the last and biggest stall to let a few go.

When I stepped into the stall to unleash my fury I happened to look in the toilet bowl, and I saw something so foul and vile that I went "AHGH!" I don't know what it was, but it was vile. No it wasn't a turd, a discolored turd, or multiple turds and discolored turds, turds on the wall, or any of the other things that you may see in a dirty restroom. The water was gone, and the toilet was low and filled with something that looked like malt-o-meal with brown bubbles on top. There was some dried and scaly brown stuff around the inside of the toilet bowl, and there was a dried dingleberrie with white spots on top on one of the sides of the toilet bowl. What was this? I was shocked, appalled, and disgusted at this sight. What was really nasty was that I could hear the bubbles popping while this vile substance festered. This was diabolical, not even Satan The Devil would go near this vile stank. It kind of makes me wonder who has the time to do something so foul.

I aired out and got the hell outta there. I know my school restrooms are dirty, but this was something else entirely. I told my mom and my sister when I got home, and we all got a pretty good laugh from it.

Feel free to share your nasty restroom experiences.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 6, 2012,
This one time i did a huuuge poo
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
it was me. i had too much guacamole the night before. im sorry
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
If this was an adbot...

12/10
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last night I was doing some 'study' for Spanish class by ingesting as much taco bell as humanly possible. I payed for it as soon as I got into school this morning by unleasing the beast inside of me in the form of some sort of Weapon of Ass Destruction. There was so much poop and it was so hot that it melted all the water away and started cooking and boiling up the sides of the bowl.

Then I wiped some of it on the handle of the door so whoever came in next would be distracted by the main event and not notice the sludgy on their palm.
^an adbot lurking since Aug 2011 to make his pitch without anyone noticing... very clever.. theyre getting smarter!
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
^an adbot lurking since Aug 2011 to make his pitch without anyone noticing... very clever.. theyre getting smarter!

Not a bot, but it was an advertising attempt. Still commendable.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I once reached my arm inside a toilet to dislodge a clogging turd. It was pretty gross. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was MY poo. But it wasn't. It was Doug's.
My sig? Nice.
as a man my bathroom experiences have been pretty good. But the janitors at work tell me the horror stories of cleaning womens restrooms. Think bloody discharge everywhere and shit on the seats. Women are damn nasty
Quote by BladeSlinger
If this was an adbot...

12/10

Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx

Quote by BladeSlinger
Not a bot, but it was an advertising attempt. Still commendable.

I'm not a bot, and this was by no means an adverising attempt. I just wanted you all to know what malt-o-meal looks like (Because some people have never tried or seen it before ) so you could fully visualize the filth I was looking at, becasue it resembled malt-o-meal with brown bubbles on top. I just couldn't keep what I saw at school to myself and I figured it was pit worthy.

Quote by devourke
Last night I was doing some 'study' for Spanish class by ingesting as much taco bell as humanly possible. I payed for it as soon as I got into school this morning by unleasing the beast inside of me in the form of some sort of Weapon of Ass Destruction. There was so much poop and it was so hot that it melted all the water away and started cooking and boiling up the sides of the bowl.

Then I wiped some of it on the handle of the door so whoever came in next would be distracted by the main event and not notice the sludgy on their palm.

Oh god that is vile!
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 7, 2012,
gnarly

smh

Where's that thread about the guy who went to a public bathroom and heard a guy basically screaming while shitting out a baby?
Junior year of highschool, one of the boys bathrooms had a turd about 18 inches long (NO joke) curled up in the toilet. How I found out? Alot of guys took pics of it and sent it around the school. We were all looking for that kid who was walking gingerly.. never found out who..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
When I worked at the airport I would always be positioned in the international arrivals terminal, so there would be people getting off of flights from overseas all the time. When they get off the plane, they want to use the bathroom quickly so they can get out of customs and immigrations as fast as they can.

So I made the mistake of using the bathrooms once during the post-flight rush, and I kid you not, you would be surprised at how fast people can download a brownload when they have to. In the time I went into a stall and barely started dropping a deuce, someone entered the stall next to me, fired the asscannon (it literally sounded like thunder), flushed, and ran out the stall.

I had never been more disgusted. From that day on I vowed to only use the bathrooms in between arrivals.
I go to college. Nuff said.

I still wonder how college students manage to piss over seats and not flush the toilet.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Moral of the story? Don't wear skinny jeans.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Banjocal
I still wonder how college students manage to piss over seats and not flush the toilet.

Some girls like to stand.
Quote by jetfuel495
someone entered the stall next to me, fired the asscannon (it literally sounded like thunder), flushed, and ran out the stall.

This thread stinks.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Basti95
This thread 2/10

Really?

Quote by BladeSlinger

12/10

^This guy says otherwise.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
I made a thread about mine once too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump