Hello. i want a new guitar and amp but im not sure about what to buy

Guitar---
Budget? 1200 dollars for both guitar and amp

Favorite Artists? I have been liking jeff beck-y and Vai-sh styles, but i also play metal and hard rock. Thrash metal.. etc.
So i play stuff from the 70s and 80s, a very little of 90s and 60s.

Preferences? - I want 24 frets, a floating tremolo is nice if it is stable with the tuning, otherwise i want a fixed brigde, i think.... I dont care for brands, nor very much about shapes. I would like to have a V shaped guiar, or a les paul one(i know its hard finding one with this kind of configuration), i dont like telecasters. any other shape os good

Pickups? - passives. Two hambuckers. If a middle one really adds much versality i would like one, but its not a must.

New or Used? Both, altough i preffer used so i can save some money

Location? - Dallas, Texas.

Current Gear? - Jackson King V(its one of the JS series with LFR), crate FW65

So i have ben looking around and found three potential guitars...

Ibanez S570DXQM ( http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-S570DXQM ) - Everyone says the brigde this guitar has is very, very good. But the pickups arent, I would change them... I also heard the sustain is not very long on the higher frets...

Cort X-11 ( http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_4134036/X-11# )
I have heard good things about this one, and about the tremolo brigde too. I would change the pickups. At first glance it looks like the Ibanez but just cheaper, but i dont really know.

Agile Reaper custom white ( http://www.rondomusic.com/reapercustomerwhite.html )
WOW, this seems super chear, is it a good guitar? I liked it very much, but it has active pickups, is it worth replacing them with passives?
How good is this LFR?

Amp---

Budget? - 1200 dollars for both guitar and amp

Genres? - 70s - 80 hard rock and metal. Thrash is the metal i most play. Deep purple and Sabbath are things i enjoy playing a lot. BUT i play cleans too, i like jamming in clean or very lil' overdrive, also the more melodic stuff i said earlier..

New or Used? - Both

Home or Gig? - Mostly home, but sometimes i jam along friends(a drum, at least other 2 guitars), and eventually i would like doing my frist gigs with this same amp.

I have been looking into...

Carvin V3 ( http://www.carvinworld.com/products/single.php?product=V3 )
I think i can afford a used one, but i need a cab if i buy this.

Carvin V3MC ( http://www.carvinworld.com/products/single.php?product=V3MC )
Being a combo, and able to make it 7 watts is pretty cool.

Traynor YCV50B ( http://www.traynoramps.com/products.asp?type=3&cat=63&id=423 )
I dont really know much about this amp, but i have seen it recomended to people with a similar situation in wich i am.

So this is it, what should i buy?
PS: Even if i have that money, i would like to spend less.. if possible.
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks in advance
Get the Ibanez Guitar, it is by far the most versatile, good looking reliable. I new set of Seymour Duncan's would make it a pretty awesome axe.
As for an amp... I'd get the Carvin V3MC, it's exactly the same as a V3 except small in width and a combo and no blue lights. It's extremely versatile and has great cleans and distortion and it only just edges the Traynor YCV50B, IMO (which is also a great amp).

Also, Steve Vai uses Carvin amps.
Ibanez and V3MC or the V3. The 7 watts feature is great but me personally would prefer the classic halfstack, just a personal preference. Tone wise the two will sound identical and the V3MC sounds way more practical for your needs anyways.
I have the Carvin V3m plus 112V cab and an Ibanez S420, so very similar to what you are looking at, and I can tell you it's a great combination. I love them both.
Thanks you all. Im being sold on the ibanez and carvin.
But i have two questions i cant seem to solve.
It looks like the carvin V3m has two outputs for speakers, so i can use a cab and the speaker in the combo at the same time?
Does it come with a footswitch or do i have to buy it too?
Thanks
Why would you use the speaker in your combo if you're getting a cab?

More speakers =/= more volume.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
i know, its just a question.
But if i get the combo i wont get a cab.
I just had the idea that in the future i could use the speaker in the combo as a monitor for me and the cab for the other people
just looke used man I just got a a ltd ex-400 and a peavey vypyr tube 60 for under $700 and thats with expedited shipping.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
PRS SE Custom 24
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Thanks.
I dont think i can get the soldano and a nice guitar, but i would definitely like one.

Is the PRS SE Custom 24 a good choice over the ibanez for what i want?
I always wondered if their brigdes is more strat-like(only dives) or floating(an go up and down)
Between the 2 , the prs is a great choice
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by stratman_13
Why would you use the speaker in your combo if you're getting a cab?

More speakers =/= more volume.

But it means more air moving which is louder by definition. The speakers may not have as much power out of them, but I would say that overall you do get more "volume" perceived or otherwise.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by jjbarnes
But it means more air moving which is louder by definition. The speakers may not have as much power out of them, but I would say that overall you do get more "volume" perceived or otherwise.

A 4 X 12 will appear to "feel" louder because it is pushing a larger volume of air than a 2 X 12 by virtue of the larger total surface area of the speakers. If you measured both with a SPL meter you'd get almost the same reading though.

I'd imagine a 2x12 or 1x12 would give a more compressed sound, and Vai has a VERY compressed tone.
Quote by Elnuevousuario
Thanks.
I dont think i can get the soldano and a nice guitar, but i would definitely like one.

Is the PRS SE Custom 24 a good choice over the ibanez for what i want?
I always wondered if their brigdes is more strat-like(only dives) or floating(an go up and down)

Well, the PRS trem goes up and down, but it won't stay in tune if you do dive bombs.
If you want to do dive bombs, don't get the PRS.

But it's really well made, and a cool guitar.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.