People who strongly annoy you or frustrate you when you listen to them

Page 1 of 2
Sometimes when you hear a person give their opinions, it actually makes you slightly angered in disagreement. A lot of people are that way with guys like Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. Or perhaps there's a user on this forum where you legitimately get upset reading their posts and opinions. Name 'em.

For me, I'm the type of person that can shrug off silly opinions easily. I really don't care when I hear a hardcore conservative like Rush Limbaugh, or some creationist, etc. I've never gotten upset about that sort of thing. However, a saw a clip of an interview with Ted Nugent on the local news, and I was actually getting upset listening to him and how much I disagreed with him.
TS and person right after TS and person right after me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 7, 2012,
TS stands for Tickling Stupidity, right?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Madcap.

All of his radical opinions which he spouts in every single one of his threads. Will he never just make a thread and take a neutral stance on the subject?
people in general frustrate me.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Normally, i can care less if your opinion differs from mine, we are entitled to our own opinions. It does bother me when people have outrageous opinions with poor reasonimg behind them.
I.e. if you believe in god, thats great for you. But if you say something like evolution isnt real and use the bible to back up god is real, thats just uneducated.
Or if you say BTBAM sucks...
People who have that stuck up snobbish attitude about their opinions.. Oh hey, you don't think the same way I do therefore you are inferior

Quote by MinterMan22
People who have that stuck up snobbish attitude about their opinions.. Oh hey, you don't think the same way I do therefore you are inferior

You do realise you've done the very thing you're complaining about?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I get annoyed when people say ''i could care less'' and actually mean ''i couldn't care less''.
Quote by kenn3164
I get annoyed when people say ''i could care less'' and actually mean ''i couldn't care less''.

This.

Fucking this.

If you could care less, it means you care. If you couldn't care less, it means you don't care. You can't care less than not caring at all.
Quote by dann_blood
You do realise you've done the very thing you're complaining about?

yeah that was the point

Quote by Butt Rayge
This.

Fucking this.

If you could care less, it means you care. If you couldn't care less, it means you don't care. You can't care less than not caring at all.

I could care less about its proper usage.
Quote by kenn3164

I've started to see it on some news articles. You know, like from a professional publication where they're supposed to have fully accredited and qualified journalists.

I want to burn their houses down.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blake1221
I could care less about its proper usage.

I could assume that means you actually do care about it's proper usage.
Quote by Butt Rayge
This.

Fucking this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_nsXgtD6k&ob=av2e

u mad?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Anyone who tries to dress their opinions as facts.

Quote by Zoot Allures
Most metalheads.

Led Zep fans, nirvana fans, HIM fans.

most people i see trying to 'argue' a point on facebook who don't seem to understand anything about anything.

I coulda sworn up and down that you liked HIM.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I could assume that means you actually do care about it's proper usage.

Man, I don't even know anymore.

Quote by MH400
blake 1221

If I'm on your ignore list then you shouldn't be reading the shit I say, regardless.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Anyone who tries to dress their opinions as facts.

I coulda sworn up and down that you liked HIM.
I do, i like all those bands. It's just they have horrible fans most of the time

Every youtube video of any HIM song has about 20,000 young girls going 'omigawddd <3<3 ville is sooooo hawt!!!!11' Which is a shame because i've watched quite a few Ville Valo interviews and he has better things to say than those cretins understand.

This goes on with Nirvana videos with Kurt Cobain but not in the same way but still pretty bad, and Led Zep fans have a tendancy to be really childish about any criticism of Led Zep or the suggestion that Led Zep are not the greatest band to ever walk the face of the earth..
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 7, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
I do, i like all those bands. It's just they have horrible fans most of the time

lol
Quote by Zoot Allures

Like the guys who say Zep must be regarded as the greatest band ever or those who claim HIM's genre to be Love Metal?
Quote by Zoot Allures
Exactly , just edited all that.

I think I'm going to create a Wiki article titled "List of Love Metal Bands" which will only consist of HIM.
Quote by blake1221
The Darkness should go in there too.

They're going in "List of Bands Who Performed the song 'I Believe In a Thing Called Love.'"
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']They're going in "List of Bands Who Performed the song 'I Believe In a Thing Called Love.'"
Two of my cover bands can go on that list, too.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']They're going in "List of Bands Who Performed the song 'I Believe In a Thing Called Love.'"

Such a great list.

Quote by Butt Rayge
Two of my cover bands can go on that list, too.

See?
The Madcap.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by blake1221
The Darkness should go in there too.
I love The Darkness. No shame.

My friend got me into them and they were frequently the featured soundtrack to our escapades.

And when I started playing guitar I learned that song and this girl wanted to sing it with me :3
Quote by jetfuel495
I love The Darkness. No shame.

Guilty.

The only people that really irritate me right off the bat are the types that decide how they feel about things or people and then work on trying to justify their feelings, regardless of whether or not their support for their feelings lines up with reality.
Fucking Cornmancer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fucking Cornmancer.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Anyone who draws a phone call out for more than 10 minutes. I can't stand it and after a while I just block out everything they say and mentally scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at them.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 2