This is the most comfortable and amazing strap I've ever seen. Made in the Land Down Under with cow and kangaroo leather. Crocodile Dundee would be proud!!!

HNSD!

But seriously...ew.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
WARNING! STUPID AMERICAN QUOTE COMING UP!

They use kangaroos for leather?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
WARNING! STUPID AMERICAN QUOTE COMING UP!

They use kangaroos for leather?

And steak too. Tastes better than the finest filet mignon.
We eat crocodiles as well.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
We eat crocodiles as well.

Alligator meat is served in some parts of the country (and certain restaurants), so thats not as much a surprise to me.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Anyone else ever had a craving for Bald Eagle?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Kangaroo leather is supposed to be the strongest leather for its thickness on the planet. It's great leather, I'd like an entire strap made out of it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by rickyj
HNSD....

but that is the ugliest strap i've ever seen.

You must have missed it, I didn't get it for you.
Dog here. Oh, and live, cut-in-front-of-you, and writhing octopus.

The strap doesn't look bad - wide enough to be comfortable, and it certainly has an interesting aesthetic to it. Congratulations.
I am a fake mountain.
Quote by DanTheHobbit
Dog here. Oh, and live, cut-in-front-of-you, and writhing octopus.

The strap doesn't look bad - wide enough to be comfortable, and it certainly has an interesting aesthetic to it. Congratulations.

Yep, 3.5" wide.
Quote by thehikingdude
Yep, 3.5" wide.

Ah. Excellent. I have a 3" on my Martin for some reason. The perceived weight is so miniscule, I could leave the house mid-song and not even notice the guitar until I try to get behind the wheel.
I am a fake mountain.
K leather? It's what i get my football boots made of. all i know is its nice on your feet!

HNSD
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I won't ask how much, but I am gessing that I have a few guitars that are worth less than this. single strap.
WANT