The tuning stability on my Tele is pretty bad, its an MiM. I know the hardware etc., is not the best, but I'm slightly OCD whether I'm in tune, I want to be spot on. The high E tuner is very "open". You're in tune, turn an 1/8th of a turn and you're still on the same note. I guess they're slipping. The B string is ever worse. You hit a certain spot and the pitch raises 20-40 cents, and has the same slipping-type issue.

Anyways, I looked at the tuners, but there is no screw attached to the tuner holding it in place, so would there be a screw on the flat part of the tuner on the back side of the headstock?

pic:

Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Are you trying to take them off? You just unscrew the nut on the front of the headstock.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Oh, okay. I have Grovers on my Schecter and they have a small screw that screws into the headstock itself.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
They might have one or two pins entering one or two tiny holes in the headstock, on their back. It's not the tuning peg moving around which causes the de-tuning, but the mechanism itself. You gotta replace the tuning pegs quickly.
I loathe those. They look so nasty to me.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by AWACS
Oh, okay. I have Grovers on my Schecter and they have a small screw that screws into the headstock itself.

those do screw into the headstock, but the screw is in the front of the headstock.