Page 1 of 2
This man is awesome. But drinks his own piss.

Share your favourite Bear moments and pictures!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
The time he was stranded on Hoth and used Lukes lightsaber to cut open a womprat with his T22 and destroy the droid factory
i prefer Survivorman.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Most people in the US army had to drink their own piss during basic.
Lucky he wasn't part of that then.
Quote by devourke
Lucky he wasn't part of that then.

He'd be like Red from The Shawshank Redemption except instead of getting things, he'd drink your piss for you.
I watched a student made movie in high school parodying him. They called the guy Wolf Stoves, and it was fucking hilarious.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
You know it's all bullshit and he stays in hotels and if you listen to most of his advice (drinking your own piss, eating from bear shit, eating rotting meat) you'll die, right?

Good show, though.
Quote by Butt Rayge
You know it's all bullshit and he stays in hotels and if you listen to most of his advice (drinking your own piss, eating from bear shit, eating rotting meat) you'll die, right?

Good show, though.

His advice is to never eat rotting meat.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Harvey Swick
i prefer Survivorman.

good show when you're all tuckered out from the excitement of watching paint dry and you need to bring it down a notch.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by MH400
His advice is to never eat rotting meat.

But then he goes ahead and does it, or at least it looks that way.
He was pretty cool in the first season. Then the show got ridiculous.
I watched one episode where he was on a island in Oceania. He caught a Cray Fish and claimed it was a lobster then said it's claws could do serious damage. Thing is Crays don't have claws. Made him look pretty dumb
Last edited by mybanez at Feb 7, 2012,
I liked that one episode where he was tobogganing down a snow slope and destroyed his ankle. He was then immediately evacuated by his crew, coherently demonstrating what to do in a real survival situation.
West Ham United
Quote by Butt Rayge
Good show, though.

Assumed troll.
If not, then I disagree, he's the lead chief of UK scouts, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't prefer a hotel bed to a tent.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca
Assumed troll.
If not, then I disagree, he's the lead chief of UK scouts, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't prefer a hotel bed to a tent.

No, he does stay in hotels. That doesn't bother me though, it's still great show and the guy is amazing in what he can do out there.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Bear Grylls
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
good show when you're all tuckered out from the excitement of watching paint dry and you need to bring it down a notch.

Yeah, but lenny or whatever from survivorman doesn't have 10 guys with him and act like superman.
Quote by Don_Humpador

Quote by WCPhils
No, he does stay in hotels. That doesn't bother me though, it's still great show and the guy is amazing in what he can do out there.

Okay, okay. But he still knows alot and does alot. I believe he could survive out there. Which is the only thing that matters, really. All the mountains far away can be just cardboard, and it doesn't really matter, because you can't touch them anyway.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca
Okay, okay. But he still knows alot and does alot. I believe he could survive out there. Which is the only thing that matters, really. All the mountains far away can be just cardboard, and it doesn't really matter, because you can't touch them anyway.

Yeah, probably. I was just trying to make you realise that at the end of the day, what he does is produce entertainment television.

Actual programmes of people doing their best to survive in the wild would probably be excruciatingly boring.

"Imma pick some berries now"
"Imma go sleep now"
"Is morning, imma go pick some more berries for ma berry feast"
Quote by Harvey Swick
i prefer Survivorman.

This. He actually does shit that won't get you killed, plus he's all by himself.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ray Mears is better, and I think he's more informative on what he's trying to teach.
Quote by JackalUK
Ray Mears is better, and I think he's more informative on what he's trying to teach.

This, 100% this. It's more borig than Gryll's show, but a damn site more realistic.
Quote by guitarxo
I prefer Adam Richman.

Bear Grylls is cool though cuz bears.

isn't Adam Richman the guy from Mn v. Food?
Quote by guitarxo
yeah :3

i thought you were a vegetarian? i eat meat and that show make sick sometimes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i thought you were a vegetarian? i eat meat and that show make sick sometimes.

I am, but I still remember what meat tastes like

I love that show because it makes me really hungry and then I can eat whatever I want without feeling full!
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I am, but I still remember what meat tastes like

I love that show because it makes me really hungry and then I can eat whatever I want without feeling full!

yeah, some of that stuff makes me hungry as hell. i still need to see the episode where he fails the Greastrucks challenge in New Brunswick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
the show's retarded and he's a pussy. at least survivorman is actually out there alone.
I've never watched either show but I'm assuming that you're referring to a guy with a cameraman.

Cameraman = not alone.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Les Stroud films it all by himself.
In that case he must be superior.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Im more of a Ray Mears kind of guy.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Wolfinator-x
In that case he must be superior.

it's certainly less likely to be staged than Bear Grylls' show.

he's also way more realistic. Bear Grylls does reckless shit just to make the show seem dramatic.

i don't even know why i care, i hardly watch TV anyway.
Survivorman has to walk the same paths twice to get the shots and then go back and get his equipment. Not bad.
Quote by JackalUK

Aye but he's a boring fart.
Page 1 of 2