The warrior, cosmetically, is in awesome condition. No dings, dents or chips anywhere. I have a new set of locking nuts which I will send with the guitar to be installed. I am missing the back plate and the whammy bar, and because of that, will sell it for 225 + shipping. A bit of details...

Rock maple bolt on neck with rosewood fretboard
Duncan passive humbuckers
3 way selector
Tone/volume knobs
Basswood body with cream binding
Jackson tuners
Jackson licensed floyd rose
24 frets with sharktooth inlays

The RG7321 plays fantastic. Like an absolute dream. This is the third one I've owned and in my complete and honest opinion, is probably one of the best playing guitars I've ever held. No fret buzz anywhere, super low action, intonation is dead on, and holds tune even with crazy bends and serious vibrato. I'm throwing in a coffin case with it, I'm open to cash offers! It does have some buckle rash on the back but my camera won't pick it up.

Bolt on wizard II neck
Basswood body
Ibanez humbuckers
5 way selector, tone/volume control
Fixed bridge
7 string (obviously)
Abalone pearl inlays
Rosewood fretboard

Make me an offer!
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Vid of the warrior here... I was going to sell it to a friend, but he lived about an hour away so I made a video to detail it. My kid was running me down all day so I look and sound like absolute shit !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZQqDgT5RE&context=C327abf2ADOEgsToPDskKxdwUSLx4IlOZ8awWZB1kx
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION