Maybe not. Transformers (the things that take the voltage down) work in percentages if I remember correctly. So instead of taking it down from 110-120 to ~9, it'll be at about 18.

This may be wrong, but it's how I remember it.
You'll need a power convertor most likely. I've done several tours in Europe and the American pedal boards we always ran through a transformer.
Perhaps you can contact Fulltone and see what they say. Some companies do offer EU power if necessary. I know I have an EHX Euro power supply somewhere.

EDIT:
Just as a side note, I was in France and plugged in the light for my tech box thinking that just an outlet adapter would work and the power supply literally exploded into little pieces. So don't be as dumb as me.
Last edited by inkandlead at Feb 7, 2012,
All 9v stompboxes run on (you guessed it) 9 volts! If you are in Europe an EU 9v power supply will produce 9 volts, doesn't matter where the stompbox is from, just need to make sure the psu is correct
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
*pats* you'll get there eventually :P
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by Wisthekiller
Maybe not. Transformers (the things that take the voltage down) work in percentages if I remember correctly. So instead of taking it down from 110-120 to ~9, it'll be at about 18.

This may be wrong, but it's how I remember it.

I think this would only be a problem if you tried to use the US power supply.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Wisthekiller
You are correct.

I didn't buy it in the end I had to go for the Eurpean price because I was told I'd have to pay 30% duty from the airport as they would hold the package.

So this made no sense.

It's really good info though just in case anyone goes to USA with eupean kit or vice versa.
Quote by Electrocuted
I didn't buy it in the end I had to go for the Eurpean price because I was told I'd have to pay 30% duty from the airport as they would hold the package.

So this made no sense.

It's really good info though just in case anyone goes to USA with eupean kit or vice versa.

That sucks. Last time I ordered something from the states they just pretended it was only worth $20 and I didn't have to pay any VAT
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."