How much have you got to spend?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
How much have you got to spend?
Sry! Didn't remember to mention that.. but I don't want to use much more than 2000 norwegian kroner ( about 320 USDs? :P).
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail is the standard go-to pedal for reverb, usually around 130 euros but no idea what Norwegian prices are like as you're outside the EU.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Can't recall the price, but Styrmon Bluesky?
Dr Scientist Radical Red Reverbator?
Hardwire Reverb
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
strymon bluesky, hardwire reverb, boss digital reverb, tc electronic hall of fame, line6 verbzilla.

those are a few that are well regarded. verbzilla may be your cheapest
Quote by jaybals
I love my TC Electronics Hall of Fame, loads of cool sounds, plus more downloadable reverb styles you can add to it

This. The best $150 (U.S.) I've spent. I actually use a lot of the different modes, room or hall for a nice little bit of ambience -- and the Church mode for HUGE sounding, etherial cleans and volume swells. The thing sounds magical. And with the toneprints, you can download factory-tweaked modes designed by famous artists.

The one I've got loaded right now features a huge, cathedral-like reverb with some subtle chorus going on in the trailoff - it's just amazing. Sounds better than any chorus pedal Iv'e heard. And it's not even a chorus pedal!
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by KailM
This. The best $150 (U.S.) I've spent. I actually use a lot of the different modes, room or hall for a nice little bit of ambience -- and the Church mode for HUGE sounding, etherial cleans and volume swells. The thing sounds magical. And with the toneprints, you can download factory-tweaked modes designed by famous artists.

The one I've got loaded right now features a huge, cathedral-like reverb with some subtle chorus going on in the trailoff - it's just amazing. Sounds better than any chorus pedal Iv'e heard. And it's not even a chorus pedal!
This sounds interesting.. thanks for suggestion
plus all those tc pedals are true bypass which is a great +
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
the hall of fame or the hardwire would get my rec shy of the strymon. (i haven't tried it).
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
The Strymon is $300 USD.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III
i haven't personally tried the tc hall of fame, but i did try everything else. the strymon beats everything hands down. its better than all the reverb pedals and units i've tried. def. much better than the reverb in my old hrd.