Has anyone ever taken a an online class for high school. If so what did you think of it?

I'm in one now and I think it's the biggest pain in the ass I've ever had to deal with as far as school goes. I don't know if it's just the anticipation of graduating in a few months, if I'm just a lazy fuck, or if it's just hard to keep up with, but this class is driving me insane and I just want it to be over with
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I took one my senior year and I hated it so much. The advantage was that I hated it so much I did it all in about a month and never had to deal with it again.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Took planning 10, didn't log on for 6 months, got kicked out.

You gotta be responsible to take these classes/
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I took alot. I actually found it better. BUT, I had WAY more distractions.. But I did hate those where you have to pair up with people form the same class. And I hated whn I had to call the teachers..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Most of my college courses are done primarily online. We have lectures but nearly all graded work is done online and a lot of extra material is explained through online modules. So it sounds like you better get used to online courses.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I've taken 2 history classes, 1 government class, and right now 1 econ class online. As long as you pay attention to the syllabus and get stuff done on time, it's not too bad. Though my first history professor was a dick even through the internet.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
No high school in my city has online classes. You guys must have some serious money to be able to afford that.
I have done online courses and I also felt lazy. I always pushed it off for later.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Feb 7, 2012,
Quote by Extra Ordinary
No high school in my city has online classes. You guys must have some seriously money to be able to afford that.
I have done online courses and I also felt lazy. I always pushed it off for later.

I live in Florida so its done through the state. I'm not really in a rich city or anything.

But yeah I do too, I always procrastinate and the fact that I don't have any official due dates on my assignments kills me.
I live in Florida so its done through the state. I'm not really in a rich city or anything.
Whoo! FLVS! I hated that!
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by BDR_23
If you wanna be a loser like my little brother, sure, go ahead.

Huh?
i took at least one class by mail in high school. i honestly can't remember if i took two. i didn't even remember the one class until my mom mentioned it the other day. i can't believe my memory's gotten that bad.
#DTWD
I failed my online class and now im retaking it, and i have to pass to graduate.

**** online schooling
IN LIFE...

IS DEATH

IN DEATH...

IS DEATH
Did economics online/distance ed for my HSC. Got 93% for it. Was a maaadddd bludge, because I got twice as many free periods as everyone else and because I didn't have a teacher making me work I did it at my own pace. If you're motivated enough you can do really well, but I think you have to actually enjoy it as well to keep you interested. The not having actual classes did make me quite lazy sometimes.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."