Why? You seem like quite a pleasant gentleman.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx
Quote by necrosis1193
Why? You seem like quite a pleasant gentleman.

BECUASE YOU WANA!!!

Quote by Floods_Solo
gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

Tl;DR but LOL
Quote by Afroboy267
BECUASE YOU WANA!!!

Not really. I'd rather have a reasonable discussion, which I believe two classy fellows like us are more than capable of. Tell me a bit about yourself?

Quote by necrosis1193
Not really. I'd rather have a reasonable discussion, which I believe two classy fellows like us are more than capable of. Tell me a bit about yourself?

Noooooooooooo, don't be so boruing! Lets partaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Quote by Floods_Solo

i cri evertim
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

LOLWUT
Quote by Afroboy267
Noooooooooooo, don't be so boruing! Lets partaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I'm not sure what boruing is, but I don't see why that should stop a dapper fellow such as myself from joining in festivities.

Quote by necrosis1193
I'm not sure what boruing is, but I don't see why that should stop a dapper fellow such as myself from joining in festivities.

With a little help from our fellow buddy Mr Jack Daniels>????
you know you don't have to censor-pass bastards, right?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Afroboy267
safe than sure meecrob

I lol'd harder than I should have.
I kind of feel like meecrob is something that should be censored

>.>

<.<