I went to the Grammies once.

Turns out I just went to an all female retirement home.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I remember your green day thread way back when. You seemed pretty humble and grateful about it. What happened?
Imma let you finish, but the Kid's Choice Awards should be considered the best award show. I mean it has slime!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
I remember your green day thread way back when. You seemed pretty humble and grateful about it. What happened?

Fame changes people...lol jk. The video was intended to be sarcastic and a joke...Idk if everyone caught that ...anyways....the grammys were pretty incredible to see live. I got the chance to meet and briefly chat with some of the members of the foo fighters and derek from sum41(he was kinda grumpy...) Ill do a full article on it soon. here's a little taste...

P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
Holy shit, you actually went. I thought you were just trollin' or something.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
How'd they let you in looking like that?
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
be honest, is Dave really that awesome?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Noice
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by TOMMYB22
be honest, is Dave really that awesome?

Yeah really down to earth, cool guy. No ego. I would chill with him any day...They are all cool people. Pat especially is really enthusiastic, he was thrilled that i asked him to take a picture and we talked a little about how we had the same camera xD
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
Quote by airbrendie
Yeah really down to earth, cool guy. No ego. I would chill with him any day...They are all cool people. Pat especially is really enthusiastic, he was thrilled that i asked him to take a picture and we talked a little about how we had the same camera xD

what i expected
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
You could tell us HOW you got to the Grammy's in the first place...?

P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
Bro......your story was cool
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽