Page 1 of 3
Okay so recently I got this idea from another thread instead of answering the question of the person above you, tell how you would react in the situation make them as f**ked as you can so I'll start

What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and had multiple penises aimed at your face?
Open my mouth and say Ahhhh.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Open my mouth and say Ahhhh.

Now Make a situation for someone else
What if you had to choose between having sex with your father or having sex with your father?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What if you had to choose between having sex with your father or having sex with your father?

Make you have sex with your father instead because we all know you would.

What would you do if you woke up, completely forgetting the night before, in a rundown crack house with some old meth addict chick sleeping in your arms?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Wow, that couldn't be easier, make the girl call up some of her meth addict guy friends and let them gangbang me.

What would you do if 3 people held you at gunpoint?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by bradulator

That little smile at the end actually makes it pretty hot.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Feb 7, 2012,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Wow, that couldn't be easier, make the girl call up some of her meth addict guy friends and let them gangbang me.

What would you do if 3 people held you at gunpoint?

I would offer them you, hopefully they'd take you and I wouldn't die.

What would you do if the hottest person you knew wanted to do it with you in the middle of a mall on a saturday?
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by thePTOD
I would offer them you, hopefully they'd take you and I wouldn't die.

What would you do if the hottest person you knew wanted to do it with you in the middle of a mall on a saturday?

Say I'm not ready for that kind of a commitment and we should really get to know each other better

What would you do if _person you don't like_ held a _phallic object_ near your crevice on body_?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I would put underscores near everything. That would confuse the shit out of them.

What would you do if you were an adbot?
Quote by devourke
I would put underscores near everything. That would confuse the shit out of them.

What would you do if you were an adbot?

I'd write long ass sex stories that no one reads and make my name have kelly22 in it.

What would you do if you flipped your car while both your mother and your significant other (assuming you have one, if not just pretend for the sake of the question) were passengers in the vehicle and it was starting to catch on fire and you only had time to save one of them?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by WCPhils

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by caeser1156
I'd write long ass sex stories that no one reads and make my name have kelly22 in it.

What would you do if you flipped your car while both your mother and your significant other (assuming you have one, if not just pretend for the sake of the question) were passengers in the vehicle and it was starting to catch on fire and you only had time to save one of them?

Fap.
What would you do if you accidentally pooped while having sex?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I'd stick it in her popper. Then when it came out, she'd think that she pooped.

What would you if you came on UG one day and everyone was posting pictures of you?
Quote by Highway60Bob
What would you do if you accidentally pooped while having sex?

Post a video called 1 guy, 1 girl, 1 accidental shit, 1 cup
Would you rather jam your thumbnails into your urethra and peel your penis in half like a banana then twist the two parts around each other, tie them in a knot at the top and then untie and untwist it an hour later and sew it back together, or pull your penis off of your body, swallow it whole, let it digest a bit, regurgitate it and then sew it back on?
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Would you rather jam your thumbnails into your urethra and peel your penis in half like a banana then twist the two parts around each other, tie them in a knot at the top and then untie and untwist it an hour later and sew it back together, or pull your penis off of your body, swallow it whole, let it digest a bit, regurgitate it and then sew it back on?

Would you rather be known as the most ****ed up person I've ever met, or the person with the most ****ed up mind I've ever met?
Quote by shavorules42

Would you rather me bother to read this vitriol, or just quote it and complain about how i don't want to read it?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by rhinomiester647
Would you rather be known as the most ****ed up person I've ever met, or the person with the most ****ed up mind I've ever met?

I'll answer that once you answer mine
Quote by Highway60Bob
Would you rather me bother to read this vitriol, or just quote it and complain about how i don't want to read it?

I'd rather you bother to read it and then answer it, like I just kindly did for you.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
I'

I'd rather you bother to read it and then answer it, like I just kindly did for you.

This really isn't an either or question, or really a question at all for that matter
Quote by ultimatedaver
Quote by Highway60Bob
This really isn't an either or question, or really a question at all for that matter

I was referring to my first post that you quoted, good sir.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Perhaps you could answer my question Phils?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
Perhaps you could answer my question Phils?

I'd rather not.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Will no one rise to the challenge and answer the damn question that I have posed? Jesus I've had to have used this one a hundred times and I always get an answer.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by WCPhils

Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by shavorules42
Will no one rise to the challenge and answer the damn question that I have posed? Jesus I've had to have used this one a hundred times and I always get an answer.

It's just too long to read.
Quote by ultimatedaver
Quote by WCPhils

Quote by Dwight.Schrute

Quote by bradulator

Quote by Saint78

Quote by Dwight.Schrute

Quote by bradulator

Quote by Saint78

Page 1 of 3